Rissa92

St.lukes question

14 posts in this topic

I just finished my medical today and had the result my problem is they didn't give me the sealed medical report bc they're the one will forward to embassy, u think I will have a problem with that on my interview day? Bc of theyre new rules

No, you will not have any problem regarding St. Lukes forwarding the results of your medical to the embassy. St. Lukes and the U.S. Embassy in Manila have had an agreement for many years.

Best of luck!

No, you will not have any problem regarding St. Lukes forwarding the results of your medical to the embassy. St. Lukes and the U.S. Embassy in Manila have had an agreement for many years.

Best of luck!

Ok thanks, I'm just worried bc of theyre new rules about sealed medical report and will be refuse if I don't have it, st.lukes only gave me the cd and vaccine sheet

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Best of luck!

Procedure was scheduled to change 5 January, 2015 .. SLEC is to hand over the sealed medical packet to the applicant and they bring it with them to the interview.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I just finished my medical today and had the result my problem is they didn't give me the sealed medical report bc they're the one will forward to embassy, u think I will have a problem with that on my interview day? Bc of theyre new rules

I don't think you will have issues being you have your DS-3025 and CD, SLEC must of decided to deliver your file.. It is possible the personal wasn't up to speed yet and did it the old way out of habit. Either way, the medical file should be at the embassy.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

So it will cause delay for my interview on 14th hank right? I did asked the lady at the counter she just said no❓I will have no problem about only st.lukes not me will going to forward the medical report?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So does hand carrying the medical exam documents, decrease the suggested wait period of 7-10 days between the medical exam and the interview?

thanks

Yup as I understand its the admin time that causes that delay more or less. Now you can just bring yourself reducing that time.

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Timeline

So does hand carrying the medical exam documents, decrease the suggested wait period of 7-10 days between the medical exam and the interview?

thanks

New embassy instructions letter states at least a week before.

n. MEDICAL EXAMINATION. All K1 and K2 visa applicants must complete a medical examination at St.
Luke’s Extension Clinic at least a week before the interview appointment. Refer to the instructions (see
separate page) regarding the medical examination.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were in SLEC today for final medical clearance. It has been a long process for us as we have been in the DOT program since April.

Needless to say I am very proud of her success as she is now complete to what they call a re-medical.

We were NOT given the sealed medical report from SLEC Releasing today. We did receive the Vaccination form and the CD. I questioned them as to why we were not being given our envelope. SLEC said to us that since we were DOT we are considered a different classification, which I believe to be Class A. Perhaps others who recently did not receive their sealed envelope were a Class that requires SLEC to be the delivery service for their sealed medical envelope.

We were in SLEC today for final medical clearance. It has been a long process for us as we have been in the DOT program since April.

Needless to say I am very proud of her success as she is now complete to what they call a re-medical.

We were NOT given the sealed medical report from SLEC Releasing today. We did receive the Vaccination form and the CD. I questioned them as to why we were not being given our envelope. SLEC said to us that since we were DOT we are considered a different classification, which I believe to be Class A. Perhaps others who recently did not receive their sealed envelope were a Class that requires SLEC to be the delivery service for their sealed medical envelope.

Good to hear ur done with slec, and I also talked the slec yesterday to asked why they didn't gave my sealed report they just said every applicant has different cases as like mine, and ask them if they already sent to embassy said yes, hope the embassy already have it bc my interview is tomorrow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.