Regan L

Please review my updated cover letter.

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all, thank you for your suggestions for my cover letter. I have made some changes and would like your opinion, below is my revised cover letter:)

Also since i feel as though we have a sufficent amount of evidance and since Id like to put this in the mail this week, ive decided to only include my dads affidavit(which will be notarized) instead of both a affidavit from my dad(who we live with) and one from our friend.I still have alot of organizing to do for our packet and think it would be a hassel to set up a second meeting with a notary to sign my friends as well.

Im just wondering if only sending one affidavit is enough?

USCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Nature of Submission: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE

January 6th, 2015

Conditional Resident: Name/A#
U.S. Citizen Spouse: Me

Dear USCIS examiner:

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 Petition for Removal of Conditions of Permanent Resident status regarding my wife,(name/A#). Also, please find a money order for $590. We request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on the residence of my wife. My wife entered the US on a CR1 Spousal Visa. My wife, our daughter, and I are living very happily together with my Father at his house and have been since my wife entered the United States on (date)(Enclosed is a Notarized Affidavit from my Father stating this fact). Thank you for your time and effort in processing this petition.

Enclosed in this petition please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

1. Money Order of $590.00 for form I-751 ($505.00) and biometrics (85.00), payable to U.S Department of Homeland Security.

2. Form I-751 Jointly filed.

3. Copy of Green Card of my Wife, front and back.

4. Copy of Passport Bio page of my Wife.

5. Copy of our daughter's Consular Report of Birth Abroad(Birth Certificate), front and back.

6. Copy of our daughter Passport Bio page.

7. Copy of some recent Early Childhood Education Home Visit plan sheets for our Daughter, these sheets are front and back. Showing both of us participating in our child’s development at home.

8. Copy of enrollment of our daughter in the Women, Infants, and Children food and nutrition plan program.

9. Copy of the above mentioned “WIC” card.

10. Notarized Affidavit of my Father explaining the living situation of us with him and his knowledge of our relationship.

11. Copy of Official stamped addition of my Wife to the original P.O. Box paper of my Father, which also shows my pre-existing name on the paper as well.

12. IRS tax returns for 2012, 2013, addressed to our P.O. Box

13. Brief Review of two vacant lots we purchased together near our current address around mid to late 2014.(With a before and after picture of some clearing of vegetation from the area)

14. Copy of Warranty deed of the above mentioned property, top and bottom. Which also shows our joint physical address.

15. Copy of the Joint loan we took out to pay for the property and the lawyer fees to write up the official deed along with title work from a local title/abstract company. Which also shows our joint physical address.

16. A print out of loan payment history for this loan.

17. Copy of the payed tax receipts for the property.

18. Copy of my Drivers license with brief explanation, and a copy of my Wife's State ID card. Both front and back for both.

19. Copy of the hotel receipt from a hotel we stayed at while visiting a friend. With a picture of us there.

20. A bank statement showing our stay at a hotel we spent the night at while checking out some malls in the city for the weekend. Along with pictures of us outside the hotel.

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE

1. Copies of our joint debit cards for our checking account(called a Load N Go account) and copies of our joint credit cards for our credit account. Both front and back.

2. Brief explanation of our joint Checking, Saving, and Credit accounts explaining that my wife has only been added to the account for the last year because we did not get around to it until then.

3. A typed letter from our Credit Union stating that all of our accounts are joint with full rights to survivorship and that our daughter is listed as a beneficiary on all of our accounts.

4. Print outs of our joint Checking, Saving, and Credit statements.

5. Copy of our Credit Union membership cards.

6. Copy of Joint and Mutual Last Will and Testament for the both us.

7. Copy of Medical Powers of Attorney for eachother. Showing joint physical address.

8. Copy of Financial Powers of Attorney for eachother. Showing joint physical address.

9. Copy of joint health insurance cards for us, front and back.

10. Statements showing past and current health coverage offered through my employer, which shows our health insurance coverage including dental and vision, our life insurance coverage for us and our daughter, and a beneficiary election page.

11. Copy of some check stubs over the past year showing that I has been paying weekly for the above mentioned coverage from my employer.

12. Brief explanation of our daughter's insurance, stating that she is covered under a different program instead of my employer because it is more affordable.

13. Copy of health insurance card for our daughter.

14. Copy of dental insurance card for our daughter.

15. Copy of a couple of our monthly statements from our Joint mutual fund with rights to survivor-ship from Edward Jones since we opened the account in mid 2014.

16. Copy of the title of our jointly owned car.

17. Copy of the title of our jointly owned truck.

18. Copy of current vehicle registration showing both our physical address and our P.O. Box

19. Copies of current and past insurance card for our primary vehicle(the car).

20. Copy of a license plate renewal notice for our primary vehicle(the car). Showing same physical address.

21. Copy of internet set up bill showing our joint account and our physical address.

22. Copies of a few monthly bill statements from our internet provider, these are sent monthly to our P.O. Box.

23. Copy of weekly pamphlet from our church announcing the baptismal of my Wife and I.

24. Copies of Baptismal certificates from our church showing proof of my Wife and I's baptismal together.

25. Pictures of our daughters dedication at our church.

26. A receipt from Walmart when we both received an eye exam and new pairs of glasses.

27. A few cards our daughter and us received from family and friends.

28. Copy of some junk mail addressed to both of us.

29. Copy of some Facebook messages back and forth between my Wife and I while we were waiting for my wife's CR1 Visa to be approved while she was in the Philippines before I went and picked her and our daughter up.

30. Copies of our Wedding pictures.

31. Copies of Miscellaneous pictures from throughout our relationship.

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents. Again, thank you for your time and effort in the processing of this petition.

Sincerely, Me
Email:
Home Phone:
Address:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Remove the copies of passport bio pages of your wife and daughter, they are not needed for this particular process and are nothing more than fluff pieces.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.