Honey&Bunny

NVC SUCKS!

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Moldova
Timeline

Are you also including the proof of no-filing? This can be generated on the IRS website in the same was as a tax transcript. Basically it shows that the IRS does not have any record of you filing taxes. You then have the letter to explain why. I seem to recall this as being required somewhere but I don't recall. I was late filing my taxes and generated the letter just for fun, but included a copy of the taxes I filed while waiting for them to show up as a transcript.

Are you also including the proof of no-filing? This can be generated on the IRS website in the same was as a tax transcript. Basically it shows that the IRS does not have any record of you filing taxes. You then have the letter to explain why. I seem to recall this as being required somewhere but I don't recall. I was late filing my taxes and generated the letter just for fun, but included a copy of the taxes I filed while waiting for them to show up as a transcript.

I didn't think of that. I sent a letter explaining my reason for not filling. Should I a get a copy of my dad's transcripts and send it to them? I was my father's dependent during those years. I explained that in the first letter that I send. I don't want to send anything that they have not asked for because they are a pain in the ### when it comes to that..

They ask for 2013 tax and income information, but I really don't have any.... This year I do, but they don't want that. They told me that I can bring last year W2 to the interview just in case they want to see, but most likely, it doesn't matter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey send your dads and highlight your name on the transcript. good luck

please get back to me with how long it took them to approve your i130 application. thank you

i know but you just have to try every day call a million time until you get that supervisor on the line. but don't freak out on him like how you were upset earlier. just say here is the situation and here is what I've been dealing with for the past year.

my question earlier was how did you i-130 take to get approved when did you send it and when did you get the approval notice ?? give the dates plz ?

I'm asking because I'm filling for my wife and i wanna know how long it took for you to do a comparison. thank you and GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKK

Hi, it only took a few months to get approved. All of my dates are on my timeline if you want to check it. They are pretty accurate.

can you get me the link to that plz ??

Go to my profile and check my timeline.. Click on it, and it will show you the dates of everything...

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

The same problem i have, Im a american citizen now i aplied for my son in 2007 everything was doing ok until papers went to NVC now is like everything that you do you have to do it double because they lost the documents or they say that they never got them even when i sent the certified document with their signature still dont know and every time i call customer services they dont know what is going on or they tell you something diferent I DONT UNDERSTAND !!! i remember that fees went up to make the system faster and more efficient but is not happening I DONT UNDERSTAND !!! hope somebody can give an idea of whta is going on Thank you for listening..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.