Kristen & Ben

January 2015 I-130 filers!

1,181 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

It's best to call NVC and confirm that they have received it. Then call again maybe a week later and ask for the case number and invoice number. If you wait for NVC to send you anything, you may be wasting time. I've not heard anything from NVC, but by calling repeatedly have found the case arrived there on 6/22 and the case # was assigned on 7/7.

It's best to call NVC and confirm that they have received it. Then call again maybe a week later and ask for the case number and invoice number. If you wait for NVC to send you anything, you may be wasting time. I've not heard anything from NVC, but by calling repeatedly have found the case arrived there on 6/22 and the case # was assigned on 7/7.

my husband already call them many times.. but they not answer the phone..

hiksss...

Edited by Mr. & Mrs. D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Alright thank you M.B.

But it has already been a week and they haven't updated or informed us about our case being sent to NVC.

Calling the USCIS hasn't helped either. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Should I call the NVC or should I just wait?

And does it ever happen that they send the case to NVC but don't update the case status on their website?

When I was approved in USCIS we received the NOA2 3 weeks later and I called NVC for my case number the after.

I got Case complete but when I tried to check the status in the USCIS it still didn't change since March.

Edited by jhondhrey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Alright thank you M.B.

But it has already been a week and they haven't updated or informed us about our case being sent to NVC.

Calling the USCIS hasn't helped either. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Should I call the NVC or should I just wait?

And does it ever happen that they send the case to NVC but don't update the case status on their website?

It is common not to update their systems while they send the file to NVC.

After one week just call to NVC and ask if they received ur file. If they don't... call again after 3 or 5 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

but im not...

approval from tsc on june 8. sent to nvc on june 22.. and there'is no news from nvc until now..

U have to call to NVC..... If they don't pick up or busy.... U have to try every 5 minute. For sure ur case no. Is already assigned..... Just call call call.... The is how u should deal with NVC.

my pd is jan 9. at tsc..

yeaaa this is so frustrating.. i just want to be together with my husband..

I understand exactly how you feel, and seeing other being approved before you when you sent yours in first is even more frustrating, just hold on a little while longer!

Filed: Timeline

still no approval ... cannot wait more.. what's happening !! ... i am worried now ....

PD 23 JAN at TSC :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

I totally understand. I am also waiting . PD Jan 21 at TSC. what's even more annoying is I dont get an answer when I call. Did you try calling the customer service? I can't wait anymore. If you dont mind me asking, what country is your spouse currently in. I wonder if the times are based on country becuase I see people after our PD date get approved but they are from different country.

Timeline

I totally understand. I am also waiting . PD Jan 21 at TSC. what's even more annoying is I dont get an answer when I call. Did you try calling the customer service? I can't wait anymore. If you dont mind me asking, what country is your spouse currently in. I wonder if the times are based on country becuase I see people after our PD date get approved but they are from different country.

we called customer service , they said they are processing 2 Dec applications and cannot put inquiry because we haven't reach 5 month time mark

this is so annoying , when we can see people around getting approvals .

My husband is US citizen and i am in Canada . Frustration is increasing everyday , cannot wait more to get back to him. :(

what about you ?

Filed: Timeline

we called customer service , they said they are processing 2 Dec applications and cannot put inquiry because we haven't reach 5 month time mark

this is so annoying , when we can see people around getting approvals .

My husband is US citizen and i am in Canada . Frustration is increasing everyday , cannot wait more to get back to him. :(

what about you ?

I am US citizen And my husband is in India. We just want to be together...I can't wait anymore :( God please help

finally.. my husband can call nvc...after he was trying to call them every minutes... and getting our case number by the phone...

they said.. there's a trouble in nvc.. and they just fixed it on july 14

I am US citizen And my husband is in India. We just want to be together...I can't wait anymore :( God please help

I know exactly how you feel, it will all be over soon!! Just hang in there!!!!

Omg.omg..I just got approved. I got an email/text July 16 and my PD was Jan 21, 2015. I'll get NOA2 in mail soon. Thank you so much god. Finally I got approved. One step closer to being back with my husband <3 so so happy

Praying everyone else gets their approval soon.

Congratulations hey! All the best with your way forward!

Timeline

Omg.omg..I just got approved. I got an email/text July 16 and my PD was Jan 21, 2015. I'll get NOA2 in mail soon. Thank you so much god. Finally I got approved. One step closer to being back with my husband <3 so so happy

Praying everyone else gets their approval soon.

you are lucky , i am still waiting for mine . pray for us . Congratulations !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.