BostonChick

Sent I-751 package to VSC mid-January, still no NOA?

4 posts in this topic

Ok, I now I am impatient. It's been only a little over 2 weeks since VSC cashed my check. They cashed my check and I did get a receipt from them. I am awaiting the official NOA though, because that's the document that will extend my green card while they are processing my application, right? I am going to travel out of the country in May and hope this whole process won't be a problem...

What is your impression of Vermont I-751 processing time?

Have a great weekend!

Boston Chick

Adjustment of Status (AOS)

Office: MSC

District: Boston, MA

June 2004: Got married!

Aug 2004: Dropped off AOS/EAD/AP package

Nov 2004: Received AP and EAD

March 30, 2005: AOS INTERVIEW

Conditional Permanent Resident since 3/30/05

Removal of Conditions

Vermont Service Center

Dec 30, 2006: Window for filing I-751 opens

Jan 12, 2006: Sent I-751 package Priority Certified Mail to Vermont Service Center

Jan 16, 2007: I-751 package arrives in Vermont

Jan 19, 2007: $275 check cashed

Feb 20, 2007: Biometrics appointment '

Jul 11, 2007: Permanent residence approved!

THE COUNTDOWN FOR US CITIZENSHIP HAS BEGUN!

Service Center: VERMONT (VSC)

Local Office: Boston

Jan 3, 2008: Window for filing N-400 opens

Jan - May: Document collection

May 6, 2008: Mailed N-400 Application package, regular mail with delivery confirmation

May 8, 2008: Your item was delivered at 1:55 PM on May 8, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479

May 16, 2008: $300 Check cashed

May 21, 2008: NOA1 date (received on May 28 in the mail)

May 23, 2008: NOA2 date (fingerprinting)

June 6, 2008: Biometrics appt in Boston

July 3, 2008: Interview letter received

Aug 27, 2008: INTERVIEW APPT!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait!!!

www.newcitizen.us/dual.html

Hi there,

I sent mine to Vermont also,

I got the receipt in five days ...pretty quick, however, I'm waiting for the second receipt...

well I consulted laywers, and they said that usually

the biometrics, comes a couple of weeks after the first...

but who knows???? Sometimes time vary ...I don't know why

Meredith

I basically have a similar question to you. We have a trip planned for Scotland in June, and are applying in Feb. I hope it works out for you! (and me too!)

Permanent resident with10 year greencard 

Yesssssss Vermont was slow for meeeeeee.

I sent off my I-751 package on Dec. 7th, it was received at the VSC on the 9th, check was cashed on Dec. 14th. I never heard a single thing till today when I received both my NOA (extension letter) AND my biometrics appointment letter. :thumbs:

Edited by Sharon

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.