Jump to content

Second ASC Notice Transfer from Vermont to California Service Center

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


I filed my CR89/i751 on June and had my biometrics on July. My case transferred to Vermont to California Service Center and received a ASC notice for biometrics again. I went with to local office to have my biometrics again and brought my previous one also and told them I already had the biometrics. They told me July one is in the system and i do not do nothing and left the building.
My question is should i worry ?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

~Moved from Fam.-based AOS to ROC Forum~

~Inquiry about ROC process, not AOS~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

> Almost 2 years of our lives involved with the USCIS/DOS "shuffle" & worth every second of it ! <

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca


:idea: Read more, post less.... Google can be your friend ! :idea:

Prior apologies if I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Keep your timeline current: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't need to worry. I also received a second Bio metrics notice after I had them done almost 6 months ago. My case was also transferred from Vermont to California. I called the USCIS and they told me to go to the second one. Then the next day I get a call from the LA immigration office that I did not have to go to the second appointment. I don't know if my phonecall had anything to do with it the day before? Point is that you don't have to worry as they already have your biometrics from the first time. Now it is just a waiting game.

Hope this helps.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


The same thing happened to me. I had my biometrics done in July, 2014 and 2 days ago (January 5) I received the same biometrics appointment notice again. My case was moved from Vermont to California, too. I am on hold waiting for USCIS officer to pick up the phone in order to clear up the matter. I will post an update as soon as I talk to him or her.

Edited by improvis

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.