bestofboston

Phoenix timeline for N400

4 posts in this topic

The Phoenix USCIS finally provided my wife an interview date for citizenship. Over 6 months!!!! I would love to know why it took so much longer for Phoenix than all the other USCIS local offices. My wife filed in the beginning of July and will have her interview on the 12th of Jan., 2015.

Phoenix office must be short handed.

This notice is to let the people living near Phoenix on how long it is now taking.

Phoenix is one of the busiest offices so you should consider you are lucky, because their N400 processing time is April 10, 2014 as of Oct 31. They have most frequent oath calendar, which is weekly. The other offices have oath day once or twice a month so you can see how busy they are.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Looks like we are finally moving along in Phoenix. From just looking at the trends over the last year or so, things came to a stand still in Phoenix in May and June of this year. Wasn't that about the time that the bus loads of people from South America were being dropped off here in Phoenix for processing?

Just one of my theories. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Naturalization
July 7, 2014 - N400 packet sent out
July 8, 2014 - N400 packet delivered
July 16, 2014 - Received I-797 in mail
July 25, 2014 - Received the Biometrics notification
August 8, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment
August 12, 2014 - In line for interview scheduling

December 8, 2014 - Text Notification for Interview Scheduled

December 11, 2014 - Received the Interview Letter

January 14, 2015 - Interview(Passed!!!)

February 6, 2015 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

The interview notice came today. January 14th. Good Luck!

Naturalization
July 7, 2014 - N400 packet sent out
July 8, 2014 - N400 packet delivered
July 16, 2014 - Received I-797 in mail
July 25, 2014 - Received the Biometrics notification
August 8, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment
August 12, 2014 - In line for interview scheduling

December 8, 2014 - Text Notification for Interview Scheduled

December 11, 2014 - Received the Interview Letter

January 14, 2015 - Interview(Passed!!!)

February 6, 2015 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.