Duckpuddle

"Letter of Case Number" for St. Luke's medical

17 posts in this topic

Petitioner will get a letter from NVC. If the beneficiary schedules her interview online (which is best) then she simply prints out the confirmation page at the end of the process (don't forget USEM will want a copy later also, so print enough). You can have a confirmation emailed at the end of the scheduling process also.

She schedueled online and brought the light blue appointment confirmation that looks somewhat like this: http://www.usvisitorsvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/appointment-letter-for-visa-interview.jpg, is that correct?

She brought a few copies of that appointment letter, DS-160 confirmation, SLEC pre-registration, pictures, passport.... For the appointment letter however, St Luke's document checking desk said that she needed the appointment letter directly from NVC or USEM, and sent her home.

Edited by AmCha241

Current Status: Ready for Interview

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 2014-09-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-09-26

I-129F RFE(s) : Nope

RFE Reply(s) : N/A

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-30

NVC Received : 2014-11-10

NVC Left: ?

Consulate Received : 2014-12-03

Packet 3 Received : Nope

Packet 3 Sent : Nope

Packet 4 Received : Nope

Interview Date : 2014-01-14

Interview Result : APPROVED!

Visa Received : 2014-01-24 , yesss!

CFO:

US Entry :

Marriage :

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

She schedueled online and brought the light blue appointment confirmation that looks somewhat like this: http://www.usvisitorsvisas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/appointment-letter-for-visa-interview.jpg, is that correct?

She brought a few copies of that appointment letter, DS-160 confirmation, SLEC pre-registration, pictures, passport.... For the appointment letter however, St Luke's document checking desk said that she needed the appointment letter directly from NVC or USEM, and sent her home.

When scheduling the interview at the conclusion you can check a box to have the interview confirmation emailed to you, SLEC has been getting to be real PITAs about this letter/email stuff. You can email NVC with the required security information and get a reply with the MNL # also (I did this one)

What should I bring to my medical examination?

• Appointment letter sent by the National Visa Center or an e-mail confirmation from the Visa Information and Appointment Service.
  • Appropriate medical examination fee.
  • Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
  • Three color pictures (2 inches x 2 inches) with a white background(two are for the visa and one is for the medical report).

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.