khannah1

Nairobi Jan 2015 Booking Appointments

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi , Anyone out there who has booked interview for Jan 2015 in Nairobi? I have tried booking several times in the calendar but it indicates , No Available Dates .

Please assist on how to go about it.

Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well you have a choice, you can look for the next available date in the months after January or you can try every hour or so for days and hope an appointment gets freed up. Those are the breaks. I wanted an interview for November 2013 but I could not get one for my wife until January of 2014 - and that was with checking every hour hoping a spot freed up, otherwise the calendar was booked until May 2014 for us.

Also note, if you choose a later date and decide you want January, you must give up your slot and risk losing it trying to look for an earlier date. And you will lose it. Trust me.

Timeline

try checking early in the morning or in the afternoon at around 1pm and 3pm that time seems to be pretty easy to get availbale dates...........wish you all the best.....

i have my interview tomorrow.....so anxious, nervous ,wondering what will happen but surrendering everything to God.....

WISH ME LUCK

when i was booking my apppintment.....there were so many available dates for December but there were NO slots in January yet.......

keep checking though

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

try checking early in the morning or in the afternoon at around 1pm and 3pm that time seems to be pretty easy to get availbale dates...........wish you all the best.....

i have my interview tomorrow.....so anxious, nervous ,wondering what will happen but surrendering everything to God.....

WISH ME LUCK

when i was booking my apppintment.....there were so many available dates for December but there were NO slots in January yet.......

keep checking though

Hi , Ricciardo here Aug 7, 2014 filer

hope it is ok to ask a question here?

how did your interview go? hope it went well and are getting ready for POE best of luck..

I am waiting for my NOA2 now hopefully by the end of the month and was wondering when you booked your appointment how long was the wait a few weeks or was the calendar full for months? thanks, Ricciardo

I-129F Sent : 2014-08-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-07

I-129F Alien # Changed:2014-08-11

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :2015-02-06

I-129F NOA2 hard copy recieved: 2015-02-12

NVC Received :2015-02-19

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :2015-02-19

NVC Left : 2015-02-24

Consulate Received : 2015-03-02

Packet 3 Received :2015-03-02

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview (If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

WISH ME LUCK

keep checking though

Have you had any luck booking your January appointment? We are waiting to hear the NVC sent our case to the embassy.

Timeline

Hi Nordlandcc

Yes i booked Jan Interview , i think they just took so long to open the jan calendar ,and I guess everyone else was waiting, there were few slots remaining . book for your medical appt immediately when you get your case No#. Medicals take 2days but you have to book 2 weeks before your embassy interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.