22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you LorieandPhil for your response. I have not receive the green card yet. I was sent a mail in Oct that it has been waived. Some said it might take up to 6 months to get the card in the mail. She knows all this that is why she has been acting mean to me. She use to tell me I will file for divorce and get you deported. I have invested so much time and money in this journey. I don't know how to keep up a straight face anymore as we don't even see eye to eye thank God for the two jobs I'm doing. I come home very late straight to the guest room where I stay now . Something is telling me she is scheming something because she likes revenge. I have committed the situation into God's hand because I would have love to leave today but I don't want her pulling her affidavit of support from USCIS.

Have you been told you have been approved for your green card, or just an interview waiver letter? If it has yet to be approved, she could still pull her support and stop you getting a green card.

Edited by Betrayedlove

Timeline

The thing is people don't believe that she had a disorder. She was not like this before. She use to be a sweet kid back home when we growing up. She came here pregnant and she was still young the father of the child couldn't make it here and she has to take care of her child alone and after a few years he got another girl pregnant twice in the UK and that broke her down because he was her first love. Then she started dating another guy he met in college back home and jus let recently he got another woman pregnant and married her. Another heart break so I am the victim taking all the frustration from her. If I knew the last guy got another girl pregnant while I was waiting for the visa I would not have started the journey because I feel like I'm the back up plan. I'm way better than that and I know my worth.

Run, run, run! This woman is a psyco, and you will be fine, BUT you must stay away from her, she is dangerous, and she will eventually ""set you up"" and get you in trouble.

Get your 2 year GC, and wait, about 2 years, less 90 days, and file for ROC.,.,....,you seem like a good man!

Pity, on such a wonderful holiday! Our prayers are with you.

Filed: Timeline

Bros my thoughts for you be say make you no let her actions push you to react in anger or say angry things at this difficult time for you both... I know this is difficult but it won't last forever... If you have a place to move in I would hope you do so as soon as possible and worry about your green card later... This is not a suitable or safe environment so to speak... If you move out and she successfully pulled the i864, that will live you with the option of Vawa... Move and consult immigration attorney to see what your options are. You may be thinking about your green card while she maybe planing to rope you in a deep trouble. If you are waiting for your card then you should endure more pain and abuse which may sometimes make you to react angrily and perhaps turn the table against you... In your situation one day is like one year and each second is like hours. Think am wella... All the best!

The thing is people don't believe that she had a disorder. She was not like this before. She use to be a sweet kid back home when we growing up. She came here pregnant and she was still young the father of the child couldn't make it here and she has to take care of her child alone and after a few years he got another girl pregnant twice in the UK and that broke her down because he was her first love. Then she started dating another guy he met in college back home and jus let recently he got another woman pregnant and married her. Another heart break so I am the victim taking all the frustration from her. If I knew the last guy got another girl pregnant while I was waiting for the visa I would not have started the journey because I feel like I'm the back up plan. I'm way better than that and I know my worth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I came in with a K-1 visa. My conditional green card interview was waive but I had not receive the card in the mail. I only got a letter from USCIS that I have an interview waiver.

I know I am going to get the 2 years conditional green card but I am asking how do ROC when the time comes. Then I mentioned if VAWA will come in handy or if the commingling proof that I have right is enough.

Thank you.

VAWA not necessary for filing RoC, at all. Study the RoC docs [we've a guide for that] and remember it's just a tick-box.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yup. that's certainly one path.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Thanks Broda. I will find an immigration lawyer to talk to. O boy I nor know Wetin happen o. I now say she change. I don try talk to her say make she go for deliverance of MFM here she nor gree. Me know say na mental disorder and spiritual thing on her part. She self nor dey know when she dey do these things at times. When we dey good and happy like 3 days the thing go just enter her and she go just dey resentful. Na when she call koti for me I know say e don finish. Right now na guest room I dey. I tell her say I need time to be alone. I dey do two jobs when I nor fit do on a normal day and she is demanding for the two checks. I told her I go use one of the check to pay bills for the house and the other check is smaller and I can use it on my other responsibility like car insurance or my personal health and stuff cos I don't have an insurance now. As we dey talk now I dey down with flu kind like say I get fever and she is only interested in whether I nor go go work. Yea I go make up my mind and leave her alone make I nor go die bro. I will see a lawyer and find out the who process and out come. Thanks so much.

Bros my thoughts for you be say make you no let her actions push you to react in anger or say angry things at this difficult time for you both... I know this is difficult but it won't last forever... If you have a place to move in I would hope you do so as soon as possible and worry about your green card later... This is not a suitable or safe environment so to speak... If you move out and she successfully pulled the i864, that will live you with the option of Vawa... Move and consult immigration attorney to see what your options are. You may be thinking about your green card while she maybe planing to rope you in a deep trouble. If you are waiting for your card then you should endure more pain and abuse which may sometimes make you to react angrily and perhaps turn the table against you... In your situation one day is like one year and each second is like hours. Think am wella... All the best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.