sunilmessages

F2A India filer- Mother & Baby.

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Questions about F2A. I am an Indian Citizen and U.S. Permanent Resident and my wife (who is also an Indian citizen) has a PD of March 28, 2013 for F2A. We both have one infant son who just turned 1 year old. We had applied for DS260 for him under the same Case Number as my wife as he is eligible for an immigrant "derivative" VISA through his mother. My wife and I have already received an email from NVC stating that “…The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing of your case…” There is very good chance that the PD will be current in January 2015 Visa Bulletin. I have the following questions…

1) The email we received from NVC only mentions my wife, it do not mention our son. Is that o.k. ? (we are concerned as our son has to get a VISA whenever my wife gets it. We do not like any scenario where he will get a VISA at a different time than his mother.)

2) Is there anything that we should do other than wait for the PD to be current and to hear about from them about an interview date?

Please advice.

Sunil.

Edited by sunilmessages

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yes milimelo. In fact we have paid additional fees filled out an additional DS260 for our son and provided them with our sons original birth certificate, and copies of his Indian passport. Is that all that is required?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.