ufo

Documents required for Biometric appointment: Mumbai, India?

9 posts in this topic

~~moved to India sub-forum from IR1/CR1 process and procedures as question is regionally specific~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Did you obtain biometrics appointment from ustraveldocs.in ? ... Appointment confirmation letter 2nd and 3rd page have all the instructions :) ...

Biometrics Appointment letter

Interview Letter

DS-260 Confirmation Page

PCC

passport Photographs (at least 5, I don't know how many they want)

Edited by dnp2014

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Checklist for Immigrant Visa (IV) Applicants (including K-1 Fiancé Visa)

● Appointment confirmation letter
● Your current passport and most recently expired passport
● Print out of the DS-260 (or DS-160 for K visas) confirmation page
● Police clearance certificate from the regional passport office
● Medical report (X-ray films and discs not required)
● Original and photocopy of birth and marriage certificates
● Affidavit of Support (Form I-864 or I-134), sponsor’s recent tax returns, job letter, and pay stub.
● Proof of relationship between petitioner and beneficiary

Additional Documents For K-1 Applicants Only
● K-1 visa fee payment receipt.

Thats what it says in biometric email which is basically everything required during the interview???

Did you obtain biometrics appointment from ustraveldocs.in ? ... Appointment confirmation letter 2nd and 3rd page have all the instructions :) ...

Biometrics Appointment letter

Interview Letter

DS-260 Confirmation Page

PCC

passport Photographs (at least 5, I don't know how many they want)

Timeline

Checklist for Immigrant Visa (IV) Applicants (including K-1 Fiancé Visa)

● Appointment confirmation letter

● Your current passport and most recently expired passport

● Print out of the DS-260 (or DS-160 for K visas) confirmation page

● Police clearance certificate from the regional passport office

● Medical report (X-ray films and discs not required)

● Original and photocopy of birth and marriage certificates

● Affidavit of Support (Form I-864 or I-134), sponsor’s recent tax returns, job letter, and pay stub.

● Proof of relationship between petitioner and beneficiary

Additional Documents For K-1 Applicants Only

● K-1 visa fee payment receipt.

Thats what it says in biometric email which is basically everything required during the interview???

At biometrics they only ask for appointment letter, passport, passport copy, interview letter, ds260 confirmation page, and passport photographs. You will have finger prints and they will collect passport photos.

At Interview day initial officer will ask for interview letter, medical report , passport and slip received from biometrics appointment, DS260 confirmation page, and copy of civil documents (if you already submitted original). They will also ask for any supporting documents (wedding album, photographs, phone records, money transfers etc) ...

Edited by dnp2014

Timeline

Thanks DNP.

and What is appointment with VAC?

our interview was schedule for 30th and biometric we scheduled for 29th

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-offsitecollectionservices.asp#supportingdocs

VAC (Visa Application Center).. I think it is downstairs of the consulate building ( I am not 100% sure) .. just go there 30 minutes before appointment time.. security guards will guide you to the right place .. just 15 minutes procedure.. fingerprints and photographs submission...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.