TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

When they request u .i mean how long ago and when u sent

My interview was on 28 October 2016 interview day they give me 221 G white form and ask me to send them emails  between me and my spouse and letters between me and my spouse and send them through AEG service as soon as possible after few days later they called me and ask me to send them untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email so my case updating so much now it's stuck in ready status 

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

My interview was on 28 October 2016 interview day they give me 221 G white form and ask me to send them emails  between me and my spouse and letters between me and my spouse and send them through AEG service as soon as possible after few days later they called me and ask me to send them untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email so my case updating so much now it's stuck in ready status 

Did u they asked u any whatsapp ,viber or facebook chat?

1 minute ago, Hopeforbest said:

Did u they asked u any whatsapp ,viber or facebook chat?

Yes they did ask for chat history on interview day 

After sending them chat history did they contact with ur wife.how did u send chat history.by chat log or by screen shot .and how old and long chat history u send after there asking

Well I meet with my wife on tango application and I got that benefit I found out in that application having option to get chat history easily to send history from application to email and i got that history and print out from beginning and leave others pages coz more than 28 thousands pages having chat history so I got history in the end of few months then I send them pages like more than 400 hundred  pages chat history and Facebook screenshot and my wife letters I send them everything what they need but the last document was untranslated marriage certificate scan copy they request from me and after 28 February my case stuck in ready status and keep updating do you have any idea?

13 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

After sending them chat history did they contact with ur wife.how did u send chat history.by chat log or by screen shot .and how old and long chat history u send after there asking

When I track my passport I see this 

I have one question when I check my passport it's says There is no status update available for the passport number submitted  

What that mean ?

Filed: Timeline

When u fot married,did they contact ur wife after chat history.email or by call? No i dont have any idea. But i know u are. Ery near to get ur visa. I am asking this cos officer asked me to send also chat history. They might be want to make sure evrything is normal before issue visa. Cos my marriage is 3 year old .

When u fot married,did they contact ur wife after chat history.email or by call? No i dont have any idea. But i know u are. Ery near to get ur visa. I am asking this cos officer asked me to send also chat history. They might be want to make sure evrything is normal before issue visa. Cos my marriage is 3 year old .

No they didn't contact my wife and my marriage is 2 year old my second Anniversary went on 19 February 2017

4 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

My interview was 6 april.and they just said to sens some whatsapp chat history.i am sending from 19 march to current day histroy.thats all

6 April 2017 ?

Edited by Sparrow

Just now, Hopeforbest said:

Yes .

Well my case go through like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's ready status and keep updating 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.