TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/8/2017 at 1:37 PM, StraightForward said:

Yes email came from their official email address

IslamabadNoReply@state.gov

Can you please provide me the email id where you sending the emails for inquiries. I had my k1 visa interview on March 27th, 2017. Since then the date changed once and nothing after that. Status is still showing "Ready".

I am really worried and concerned about knowing what is going on with my case.

So please provide me the email id for case inquiry.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

there is no official email address to communicate with consular officer but you can send enquiry using this form

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

6 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Can you please provide me the email id where you sending the emails for inquiries. I had my k1 visa interview on March 27th, 2017. Since then the date changed once and nothing after that. Status is still showing "Ready".

I am really worried and concerned about knowing what is going on with my case.

So please provide me the email id for case inquiry.

Hi how was your interview? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

Hi how was your interview? 

It went good. CO asked really basic questions not even a single tricky questions and at the end she told me that my case need further processing and gave me 221 (g). Thats about it.

Is there any other way, we can communicate and discuss the situation with each other?

3 minutes ago, Mehar said:

It went good. CO asked really basic questions not even a single tricky questions and at the end she told me that my case need further processing and gave me 221 (g). Thats about it.

Is there any other way, we can communicate and discuss the situation with each other?

You can't make any inquire since 60 bussiness days from your interview day so relax and you lucky that they didn't ask you for additional documents I am stuck in administrative processing 6 months now I got 221 g white form where they need  additional documents for further processing did they kept your passport?  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

You can't make any inquire since 60 bussiness days from your interview day so relax and you lucky that they didn't ask you for additional documents I am stuck in administrative processing 6 months now I got 221 g white form where they need  additional documents for further processing did they kept your passport?  

Yes they have my passport And also they didn't ask me to show them any further documents which i took with me. Because when we filed the petition we almost put everything possible in that as well. I guess thats why they didn't ask or saw any other docs.

What do you think?

Just now, Mehar said:

Yes they have my passport And also they didn't ask me to show them any further documents which i took with me. Because when we filed the petition we almost put everything possible in that as well. I guess thats why they didn't ask or saw any other docs.

What do you think?

Well it's depends on their mood you know I bring everything with me just I didn't bring chat history because we already summit to uscis to show them me and my wife having bona field marriage I also show them letters which she send it to me and everything what they request from me and at the end of my interview they ask me more chat history and more letters and emails between me and my wife so I send them everything after one day later and few days later they called me for untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email and I send them that since then my case status went like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's stuck in ready status my status is ready for interview how about you? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Well it's depends on their mood you know I bring everything with me just I didn't bring chat history because we already summit to uscis to show them me and my wife having bona field marriage I also show them letters which she send it to me and everything what they request from me and at the end of my interview they ask me more chat history and more letters and emails between me and my wife so I send them everything after one day later and few days later they called me for untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email and I send them that since then my case status went like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's stuck in ready status my status is ready for interview how about you? 

My status is also stuck in "Ready" since interview. Not even changed to AP yet. Only the case creation date changed once on April 03, 2017 and interview was on March 27, 2017. Nothing after that.

5 minutes ago, Mehar said:

My status is also stuck in "Ready" since interview. Not even changed to AP yet. Only the case creation date changed once on April 03, 2017 and interview was on March 27, 2017. Nothing after that.

Ready for interview? 

25 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Capture1.PNG

25 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Capture1.PNG

This is same as mine status don't be worried u will hear something soon 

Timeline

I called the embassy helpline on Friday and explained the situation to them. They escalated the issue to consulate because the helpline is in Karachi. Today i got the reply from which the same general reply.

Dear Sir/Madam, 

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case is undergoing routine but required administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. 

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will contact you. 

Hi guys how are you? I am writing here because I am so tired of waiting from adminstrative processing I know I do research about Administrative processing that this process can't be expedite but I want to know my case went through like  everyone telling me your near to getting visa because that process is normal because my case went like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's stuck in ready status since 13 or 14 February I can't remember but my case keep updating since then my last update was 3 may 2017 I don't know what's going on should I need to involve the congressman at this time or I will just wait and wait and wait and wait this process is killing me please share your advises what I need to do I am so stressed thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.