TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey Everyone!

I am happy beyond words because by the grace of Allah my husband's AP has finally come to an end!! He was in AP for 2 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS!! Status turned into issued on May 22 right after he went for his fingerprints and oath on May 21! Me and including many others here know exactly how frustrating it is for everyone to be in this process especially when you are not being provided with answers. We were very patient and prayed, prayed and prayed. We have been married for 5 years and have a 3 year old son, so especially for people here with kids I pray that Allah ends this rough journey because I knew how hard it was to raise the child alone. I don't have a timeline but if anyone has any questions that I can help with I would be more then happy to answer them. I would like to say a special thanks to carolynnstuff for being really supportive with all my inquiries. Thank you visa journey, you have helped me a lot especially when I had to vent and once again I would like to make a special dua for all you that have been stuck in this process and that you all get issued a visa soon inshAllah!

COngratulations!! Very happy for you guys. I have sent you a private message so please see that and reply back to me via private message. Thanks

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!

Hey Everyone!

I am happy beyond words because by the grace of Allah my husband's AP has finally come to an end!! He was in AP for 2 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS!! Status turned into issued on May 22 right after he went for his fingerprints and oath on May 21! Me and including many others here know exactly how frustrating it is for everyone to be in this process especially when you are not being provided with answers. We were very patient and prayed, prayed and prayed. We have been married for 5 years and have a 3 year old son, so especially for people here with kids I pray that Allah ends this rough journey because I knew how hard it was to raise the child alone. I don't have a timeline but if anyone has any questions that I can help with I would be more then happy to answer them. I would like to say a special thanks to carolynnstuff for being really supportive with all my inquiries. Thank you visa journey, you have helped me a lot especially when I had to vent and once again I would like to make a special dua for all you that have been stuck in this process and that you all get issued a visa soon inshAllah!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

Congrats sis... :dancing::idea:

Remember us in your Duas

Timeline

Thank u vry mch sarahch for reply.... do embasy ask for new medical after one year mustly or do u know some one from whom they hav askd for fresh meidcal after more than one year

They ask for medical after six of months have passed. Medicals are only valid for six months now.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

Timeline

They ask for medical after six of months have passed. Medicals are only valid for six months now.

No... I kno they are valid for six months but are they asking it after evry six of months or one year or it is unknown?????????????

Timeline

No... I kno they are valid for six months but are they asking it after evry six of months or one year or it is unknown?????????????

They ask for it when they are ready to issue visa

event.png

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

Congratulations on your visa! I know the feeling of happyness that comes from getting it after years in AP. May you be blessed with his quick adjustment to the USA and no difficult time finding him a job.

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

congratulations!!!!!!!! wish you all the best for your future as well!!!! ameen!!!.

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

many congratulations ! hope we all come out of this nightmare like you Insha Allha ameen

Timeline

Congratulations on your visa! I know the feeling of happyness that comes from getting it after years in AP. May you be blessed with his quick adjustment to the USA and no difficult time finding him a job.

hi carolyn hw are u... i have two questins if u can answer... do u know someone frm who the embasy ask fresh medical after more than one yaer hav passed..like i mean is there any with whom embasy dibnot contact for more than one year? second do emabsy put visa on pasport which is expiring in a month... lik i kno u canot travel if there is les than six months in it but what about issuing visa on it??

plz if anyone can ansewr my questins

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Akz, i was called to submit second medical after after 1.75 yrs of first interview in feb 15. My first interview was in jul 13. my fingerprints were taken in oct 14 alongwith family but they didnt ask medical then as according to them my specific case was in Ap even though my family members got their visas issued. Now after having sent medical+ passport in march 15, still waiting for visa. My passport expires 30 nov 15, so they should issue visa by next week. :)

Timeline

I do not believe the embassy will put a visa on a passport that will expire in one month. They will ask you to get a new one first. The embassy can ask for a new medical and other documents and still not issue the visa. They do this, they say, because they want to update their records.

Timeline

Islcri, did you get visa or not yet? I'm in the same boat got white slip after my CR1 interview ask for additional documents which I sent via Amex service on 6 April embassy received on April 7 2015.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.