TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear bros & sis...we all will come out of AP very soon inshaAllah....Plz keep up praying for each other and lets encourage each other...we all are next

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Thank u for kind words. I have contacted congress/senator few times no help. Stupid senators office sent my paper work to another person,Who lived in same city as my wife and exposed our personal info like case numb it was two weeks in Jan when I was called for fingerprints the letter from senator confirmed time and date that info being exposed got me soo angry!

Timeline

Thank u for kind words. I have contacted congress/senator few times no help. Stupid senators office sent my paper work to another person,Who lived in same city as my wife and exposed our personal info like case numb it was two weeks in Jan when I was called for fingerprints the letter from senator confirmed time and date that info being exposed got me soo angry!

Don't worry Sam...iA everything will become all right for every one soon & I guess senators are not that helpful Becoz they are also helpless when it come to embassy...Embassy has the right to tell only little information to some extent which may not affect their secrecy. In our case they told our senator that this case will be finalized shortly & our senator wrote us that if Embassy does not issue visa within a month then write him back so he can contact Embassy again to expedite our case and after that one month passed...nothing happened....senator contacted embassy again and then same process started & at the end of every month US Embassy is satisfying our senator with their wrong information and that innocent senator is reminding them every month to expedite our case .

Days & months are passing so fast and we have completed 17 months in AP where as my wife spent 10 months with me during AP & recently gone back to sort out some family matters & again coming back in February 2015. Embassy leaves no choice for all of us except to suffer within travelling back n forth and put us in stress, disappointment & frustration.

Inallaha Ma'as Sabireen...

Timeline

hey freinds how are you

I have heard from somone that medical expirs now in 6 month. so i thnk my medical is expired. now the embasy will tell me to do new medical or i wil tell them that this is now expird? like wil it b shown on caec website?

Timeline

hey freinds how are you

I have heard from somone that medical expirs now in 6 month. so i thnk my medical is expired. now the embasy will tell me to do new medical or i wil tell them that this is now expird? like wil it b shown on caec website?

you don't need to inform them...Embassy people will inform you themselves when they need...Don't worry and pray for all

Timeline

Dear all VJs...

I got another update today on 18-Dec-2014 timed 2 PM after noon (3rd update in 8 days)...

Plzzzz remember me in ur prayers and Duas as well becoz my case has started running only with your prayers

AnF, Yarm, Kaleem, Ayesha,Salsan, um700, analyst, Sarah, mechanic, sam7076, AKZ and all other silent VJs plz pray for each other...iA we all will come out of AP very soon

Timeline

Dear all VJs...

I got another update today on 18-Dec-2014 timed 2 PM after noon (3rd update in 8 days)...

Plzzzz remember me in ur prayers and Duas as well becoz my case has started running only with your prayers

AnF, Yarm, Kaleem, Ayesha,Salsan, um700, analyst, Sarah, mechanic, sam7076, AKZ and all other silent VJs plz pray for each other...iA we all will come out of AP very soon

INSHALLAH! ....Praying for all to get their visas so soon!

Interview- November 7,2014

Results- Administrative Processing

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

October 16,2015 Status shows ISSUED! ALHAMDULILLAH!

Visa in hand October 19,2015

event.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Remember u Dear :yes:

Dear all VJs...

Timeline

you don't need to inform them...Embassy people will inform you themselves when they need...Don't worry and pra

they ask for medical after every time it expirs or no they ask it for at some specail time..

Second question is that is thre any one who hv got visa and hav involvd senator in AP.... I kno senator canot do any thing but is ther any one who hav invlvd senator and thy have got visa not necesary because of senator but some time or a few months after that....

Timeline

Salaam and hello to all my vj friends, sorry I havnt been on vj for a while, But I always keep everyone in my prayers, congrats to all who got their visas, and praying for the ones who is still waiting especially Ali, Kaleem, Yarn, Maabish, and those who I havnt mention.I pray everyone gets their visa. I have started to work in Manhattan, a little advise for all those who are waiting, use your time and learn english if you dont know, it will be very helpful for you. Life here in the USA isnt easy, but you need to work hard, and have support from your family,I am very happy to be with my wife, we are both very happy and lucky to have each other.My prayers are with everyone.

Timeline

Dear all VJs...

I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF ANY OF YOU FROM THIS LIST GET VISA BEFORE THEN ME INSHA ALLHA WE ALL WILL COME OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE AP VERY SOON' AMEEN 'BEST OF LUCK TO THESES PEOPLE AND WE WILL CONTINUING DOING PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER ,BTW ALIPDX786 I HAVE BEEN TRACKING ANOTHER CASE NUMBER AROUND ME WHICH IS ALSO UPDATE TODAY 18 DEC

SO I THINK YOUR AP IS ALMOST COMPLETE

Salaam and hello to all my vj friends, sorry I havnt been on vj for a while, But I always keep everyone in my prayers, congrats to all who got their visas, and praying for the ones who is still waiting especially Ali, Kaleem, Yarn, Maabish, and those who I havnt mention.I pray everyone gets their visa. I have started to work in Manhattan, a little advise for all those who are waiting, use your time and learn english if you dont know, it will be very helpful for you. Life here in the USA isnt easy, but you need to work hard, and have support from your family,I am very happy to be with my wife, we are both very happy and lucky to have each other.My prayers are with everyone.

WA ALAIKUM SALAM BHAI THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRAYERS IM GLAD TO SEE YOU BROTHER THANKS FOR INFO WE WILL WORK ON OUR ENGLISH TO PROVINCE

Timeline

DEAR SAM7076 I KNOW ITS VERY PAINFUL PROCESS PLEASE TRY TO STAY POSITIVE EMBASSY HAS DONE SO MUCH WORK IN YOUR CASE SO THERE SHOULD BE GOOD OUTCOME RESULT VERY SOON WE ALL ARE PRAYING FOR YOU GOOD LUCK

Dear all VJs...

that is good brother inshallah things will go in a positive direction for you :) good luck and please remember me in your prayers too.

Timeline

Thanks to all who prayed for me on Jumatul Mubarik and remembered me...iA we all will get visas very soon and we are all next... :dancing:

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

AOA Mohsin bro...welcome back & nice to see you again on VJ...still our prayers are with you and ur family like always.....Almighty bless u n plz remember us in ur prayers

post-175174-0-18100400-1418983864_thumb.jpg

Edited by AaliPDX786

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.