yunvanne

is there any chance for me to get visa next yesr?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi there

My case number 2015as171xx which I always blur in mind that is there any available visa for me next year ? Do I have a hope ? Should I give up ? But base on information below that I got from ds online submission should I wait and see what will happens to my future fate

Quote "Your DS-

260 application will be kept on file with KCC until a visa number is available for you and your case can be

scheduled. When your case is scheduled, the KCC will send you an email message directing you to log into the

Entrant Status Check (ESC) website for further instructions."

Please help to suggests me how to do next ?

Thank in advance

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I will make no bone about this, your number is high and risky.

If I were you, I would probably keep all the documents at hand just in case a jump in the cut off. But definitely would not hold my breath on this case number.

What about mine AS13,6XX? Is it a risky number? Edited by siliconeslinger

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I would not say it's risky, but it's not 100% safe either. Unless you are from Nepal or Iran, then it's very risky.

2015 should be more or less the same as 2014, meaning the regional quota are pretty much the same. There are many factor at play which we have no clue at the moment such as density and issue rate.

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I would not say it's risky, but it's not 100% safe either. Unless you are from Nepal or Iran, then it's very risky.

2015 should be more or less the same as 2014, meaning the regional quota are pretty much the same. There are many factor at play which we have no clue at the moment such as density and issue rate.

How many percentage it's safe?

No im not from either of those countries

It's only a 273 increase from DV2014 cut-off number, too much to ask for?

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

It's hard to say and there are a lot of info that we don't know yet. Once the CEAC data is available, we will have a better idea.

Many folks think we have less selectees than 2015 and the cutoffs must be higher. This is not the case.

Assuming the same density, issue rate and AP clearing rate, we will have the same 8000 or so visa given to the 1st 13000 or so case numbers. Having 20000 or 23000 selectees makes no difference since the same 8000 or so visa still apply and from 13000 or so up to the highest CN will miss out.

Now, let's say the issue rate is lower, it can easily jump to 14000 or drop to 12000 say the AP clearing is much faster this year.

In fact, I asked the same question in another forum and no one answers yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.