Ilovemyman

Sdo-notarizer letter at the consulate or with attorney?

6 posts in this topic

Consulate is asking by a notarized stament writing by myself where i explain all my criminals and immigration records .

I am the beneficiary.

I dont have criminal record and never i havent been in other country.

I am thinking write a letter and notarizer that.

I want to ask : can i notarizer that with a attorney in my city or i need notarizer that at the consulate?

I e-mailed consulate but they dont answer.

And the new call center is uselesd.

I hope someone from santo domingo help.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

I think you should sign it in front of the consulate's notary if that is an option.

They may question just any attorney's notarization and since this has been an on-going problem with many crooks and turns, I would advise that you write letter, bring to consulate, sign it in front of them, and have it notarized there by one of their OWN.

This way there will be no questions about the authenticity of your signature or the person who notarized it.

I know that this will cause you to miss work and travel 3 hours to the Capital, but In my honest opinion, I believe it will be worth it. It will give you the opportunity to put this matter to Rest, once and for all time.

God Bless You.

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

I asked to the general consul today and she told me that if the paper is to be used at the consulate i dont need go there to notarizer, that i can use a dominican notary.

Tomorrow i will notarizer and send it.

Let's see what happen.

I think you should sign it in front of the consulate's notary if that is an option.

They may question just any attorney's notarization and since this has been an on-going problem with many crooks and turns, I would advise that you write letter, bring to consulate, sign it in front of them, and have it notarized there by one of their OWN.

This way there will be no questions about the authenticity of your signature or the person who notarized it.

I know that this will cause you to miss work and travel 3 hours to the Capital, but In my honest opinion, I believe it will be worth it. It will give you the opportunity to put this matter to Rest, once and for all time.

God Bless You.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Ok . I'm praying that it works. Dios Te Bendiga!

Edited by DarkKiss

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

Each consulate has their own rules, so check yours. The one I dealt with, Manila, insisted on their own notary.

Thanks for the replay, they said that if the paper is for use at the consulate, i can notarizer with a notary public in my country.

I notarized with a notary, i will send it on saturday.

Let's see what happen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.