Stef & Andrew

uscis technical difficulties

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you!! It is such a good feeling, I'm so glad this came through before Thanksgiving. Now I can relax a little before I start to worry again about getting an interview date :D

You're right about the 98 day thing, maybe their limit is 100 days or something. You know what, when I checked my case status online, that little message at the bottom is still the same (they have not assigned the request). Oh well, all I care about right now is actually getting the card safe in my hands!

Phew, I'm so relieved! Thanks for your encouragement!

Yes, just relax a bit now! Ugh service request is so pointless I guess, you know? Were still waiting for Andrews card, but I'm hoping he gets it soon-ish! He has an interview next Wednesday, but luckily he shouldn't need proof of working that day, because they have a special day for paperwork and proof of working that's assigned for a later date, but we wouldn't mind if he gets it by then hahah! I hope you guys get yours soon! :) so happy for you! I hope you get an interview date soon too! We might not have an interview but not sure, seems our office is backed up, cause my friend has the same office and got the interview waiver so we'll see!

Yes, just relax a bit now! Ugh service request is so pointless I guess, you know? Were still waiting for Andrews card, but I'm hoping he gets it soon-ish! He has an interview next Wednesday, but luckily he shouldn't need proof of working that day, because they have a special day for paperwork and proof of working that's assigned for a later date, but we wouldn't mind if he gets it by then hahah! I hope you guys get yours soon! :) so happy for you! I hope you get an interview date soon too! We might not have an interview but not sure, seems our office is backed up, cause my friend has the same office and got the interview waiver so we'll see!

Thank you! Good luck for your husband for his interview. If he does not have his card by then, maybe he can take the approval emails to show that he will get his card soon. My office is also backed up, but AOS from student visa does not qualify for a waiver. However, from what I've seen here on VJ, a waiver means more waiting. I hope for good news for you guys too for whatever will go faster--waiver or interview :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving, knowing that you are halfway there!

Naturalization:

12/13/18: File online application

12/15/18: Receive notification for biometrics appointment (no date)

12/31/18: Biometrics

02/25/19: Receive interview letter (April 8 )

04/08/19: Interview, approved!

04/12/19: Oath scheduled for April 26 

04/26/19: Oath Ceremony! 🇺🇸

ROC:

04/26/17:  Sent ROC package

04/27/17:  Package received

05/20/17:  Biometrics letter received

06/02/17:  Biometrics

08/22/18:  Card being produced

AOS from F1 visa:

08/16/14: Sent AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

08/19/14: Package received at Chicago Lockbox

08/22/14: Acceptance confirmation text messages/emails

08/22/14: Checks cashed

08/26/14: Hard copies of NOA's received in mail

08/27/14: Biometrics appointment notice received. Scheduled for 9/8/14.

09/08/14: Biometrics

11/14/14: File service request (Day 88)

11/24/14: EAD/AP approved (Day 98)

12/01/14: EAD mailed

12/03/14: EAD received

03/12/15: Status changed to Testing & Interview

04/16/15: Interview, no decision

07/17/15: "Your card is in production" email!

08/07/15: Card mailed

08/10/15: Card received!

~11 months, 3 weeks & 4 days from filing to green card in hand, no RFE's~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you! Good luck for your husband for his interview. If he does not have his card by then, maybe he can take the approval emails to show that he will get his card soon. My office is also backed up, but AOS from student visa does not qualify for a waiver. However, from what I've seen here on VJ, a waiver means more waiting. I hope for good news for you guys too for whatever will go faster--waiver or interview :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving, knowing that you are halfway there!

Thank you! And that's what he was thinking of doing, but I got the email that it's been mailed today so looks like he should have it by his interview hopefully :) I didn't realize you were from a student visa! So I hope you get an interview soon! We don't mind the waiting, our thing was him working so waiting for the green card is no problem for us but if sooner to get a green card that's fine too, don't want to worry about having to renew the EAD at some point, that's MORE papers! Have a happy thanksgiving as well! It's my hubby's first one so it'll be special :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.