ziggy1977

NVC FINALLY GOING TO RECEVIE MY CASE AFTER 12 MONTHS WAITING FOR MY NOA2

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys, I have a question. my fiancée from the Philippines said I need to send these documents to her ..read blow

1. form I-134 (AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT) original ink not scan copy

2. internal revenue tax ( 2011, 2012 and 2013)

a. form 1040

b. W2

3. Certificate of employment (indicate the annual salary)

4. bank certificate (signed by manager

(indicate the open account date and current amount

a. bank statement in a year)

my question is:

1. do I need to send her all 3 tax years 2011, 2012, and 2013 ???? I heard I can only send 2013 tax documents

2. I can provide 1040 tax forms all does years but I don't know if I can find my W2 ..is it going to effect me if I only send her my 1040 forms ???????

please let me know what you think........thanks

Edited by ziggy1977

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Send everything you have, better than not being prepared.

Guys, I have a question. my fiancée from the Philippines said I need to send these documents to her ..read blow

a. form 1040

b. W2

my question is:

1. do I need to send her all 3 tax years 2011, 2012, and 2013 ???? I heard I can only send 2013 tax documents

2. I can provide 1040 tax forms all does years but I don't know if I can find my W2 ..is it going to effect me if I only send her my 1040 forms ???????

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~At this stage of the process instructions/requirements are often embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

a. form 1040

b. W2

my question is:

1) Yes you need to complete the I-134 and send it, original signed form. (Send this DHL, UPS or FEDEX) You only need to list your income if it meets the 125% poverty guidelines of the I-864P, don't need to list assets or bank balances. You need to have the W-2 (or 1099) to substantiate the income. If you are missing your copy of the 2013 W-2 then request the transcripts for 2013 from the IRS and sent that instead of the 1040/W-2.

2) NO.... as in NO! You only need your most recent tax return and W-2 (which currently is 2013) (Can email these)

3) An employment is nice to have but not required, no harm in having it. Optional o

4) For sure not needed. If you want to include copies of your bank statements, just make copies of your regular bank statements (these can be emailed as well)

For details on the K-1 process for USEM follow the flashing arrow below.

Send everything you have, better than not being prepared.

Never DO-DO when DO will DO. ;)

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

1) Yes you need to complete the I-134 and send it, original signed form. (Send this DHL, UPS or FEDEX) You only need to list your income if it meets the 125% poverty guidelines of the I-864P, don't need to list assets or bank balances. You need to have the W-2 (or 1099) to substantiate the income. If you are missing your copy of the 2013 W-2 then request the transcripts for 2013 from the IRS and sent that instead of the 1040/W-2.

2) NO.... as in NO! You only need your most recent tax return and W-2 (which currently is 2013) (Can email these)

3) An employment is nice to have but not required, no harm in having it. Optional o

4) For sure not needed. If you want to include copies of your bank statements, just make copies of your regular bank statements (these can be emailed as well)

For details on the K-1 process for USEM follow the flashing arrow below.

Never DO-DO when DO will DO. ;)

Hank thanks man ...........I have couple more question a about the I-134 form ..Question number 9 and 10 on the form

9. I have previously submitted affidavit (s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state "NONE"

10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service on behalf of the following person(s). If none, state "NONE"

I was divorce and married thu K1 I-129F on my first marriage. Unfortunately it didn't work out, so I filed for divorce and withdraw my petition less then 2 years of marriage..

Do I need to put her name on question 9 and 10 ??? Remember I withdraw my petition and divorce her under 2 year marriage..

Timeline

Hank thanks man ...........I have couple more question a about the I-134 form ..Question number 9 and 10 on the form

9. I have previously submitted affidavit (s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state "NONE"

10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service on behalf of the following person(s). If none, state "NONE"

I was divorce and married thu K1 I-129F on my first marriage. Unfortunately it didn't work out, so I filed for divorce and withdraw my petition less then 2 years of marriage..

Do I need to put her name on question 9 and 10 ??? Remember I withdraw my petition and divorce her under 2 year marriage..

Yes you would list your EX in 9 & 10 being you completed an I-134 (and for AOS an I-864?) and the I-129F for her.

Did you complete AOS (complete the I-485 & I-864?) with your EX, and has it been less than 10 years ? Is she still in the USA? If yes, is she still an LPR? If yes... you will have to consider her as a dependent, even if you are not supporting her.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yes you would list your EX in 9 & 10 being you completed an I-134 (and for AOS an I-864?) and the I-129F for her.

Did you complete AOS (complete the I-485 & I-864?) with your EX, and has it been less than 10 years ? Is she still in the USA? If yes, is she still an LPR? If yes... you will have to consider her as a dependent, even if you are not supporting her.

Hank, im sure I did file for I-485 & I-864, and less then 10yrs and I don't know if she still here....she took all the documents and abandon the relationship less then 2 yrs of the marriage. She only received a 2 year green card, I think its expired by now..

Timeline

Hank, im sure I did file for I-485 & I-864, and less then 10yrs and I don't know if she still here....she took all the documents and abandon the relationship less then 2 yrs of the marriage. She only received a 2 year green card, I think its expired by now..

So your EX did not get a green card? And returned to the Philippines?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

So your EX did not get a green card? And returned to the Philippines?

I don't think her green card was renewed...I really don't if still in the U.S.

Timeline

Hank its expire all readyi don't think she is able to renew it...

Did your EX return to the Phils or you are not sure?

The I-864 is valid for 10 years, or until certain conditions are met.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Did your EX return to the Phils or you are not sure?

The I-864 is valid for 10 years, or until certain conditions are met.

I'm not sure if she is still here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.