Nab1

Got noir need help

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with other comments. It would be very helpful to know what you sent in previously and what exactly besides the joint account you were told made them doubt the relationship. Without that information, the responses will have to be general shots in the dark that may or may not be helpful to your situation. Regardless, good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, here is where 'he' is at, timeticks:

I-130 approved, NVC Doc intake done, casefile sent to IV Unit, interview occur .

Interview fail.

Casefile return to USA, via NVC, then on to USCIS.

USCIS review , send out NOIR .

That's a lot of time, to not address the instructions in the I-130, really.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

In other instances, the approval of an immigrant visa petition may be revoked upon notice ("revocation on notice") by issuing a Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) to the petitioner. See 8 CFR 205.2. The NOIR will explain the reasons the approved petition should be revoked and will give the petitioner a reasonable period of time to submit evidence to show why the petition should not be revoked. The petitioner must respond within the time allotted. An extension may be granted at the discretion of USCIS if the petitioner needs additional time to obtain documentation from abroad or for other meritorious reasons; however, the petitioner must respond in a timely manner to the NOIR by the stated deadline, and provide a reason for requesting the extra time.

Source: http://www.uscis.gov/tools/ombudsman-liaison/ombudsman-liaison-unit-information-room/immigrant-visa-petitions-returned-state-department-consular-offices

>> is your wife working hard to gather evidences to prove that your marriage is bona fide?

If the answer is NO , then i'm sorry to tell you to Just give up, because whterever evidence you provide....you will just prove their point( sham marriage). Because bona fide marriage need both of you to fight for.

Timeline

ya, and it's the petitioner's job to handle the NOIR. Alas, it's the beneficiary that's asking about it. I can understand trying to help one's spouse, it's normal and natural, but IMO, with so many other opportunities to present stuff for a high-fraud consulate, it's very lucky USCIS even offered a NOIR back to the petitioner.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

In other instances, the approval of an immigrant visa petition may be revoked upon notice ("revocation on notice") by issuing a Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) to the petitioner. See 8 CFR 205.2. The NOIR will explain the reasons the approved petition should be revoked and will give the petitioner a reasonable period of time to submit evidence to show why the petition should not be revoked. The petitioner must respond within the time allotted. An extension may be granted at the discretion of USCIS if the petitioner needs additional time to obtain documentation from abroad or for other meritorious reasons; however, the petitioner must respond in a timely manner to the NOIR by the stated deadline, and provide a reason for requesting the extra time.

Source: http://www.uscis.gov/tools/ombudsman-liaison/ombudsman-liaison-unit-information-room/immigrant-visa-petitions-returned-state-department-consular-offices

>> is your wife working hard to gather evidences to prove that your marriage is bona fide?

If the answer is NO , then i'm sorry to tell you to Just give up, because whterever evidence you provide....you will just prove their point( sham marriage). Because bona fide marriage need both of you to fight for.

Yes my wife is working very hard and she is getting as much evidence as she can...I am just asking people who went through this to give me an Idea the petitioner which is my wife is fighting to prove them they are wrong

Timeline

ya, and it's the petitioner's job to handle the NOIR. Alas, it's the beneficiary that's asking about it. I can understand trying to help one's spouse, it's normal and natural, but IMO, with so many other opportunities to present stuff for a high-fraud consulate, it's very lucky USCIS even offered a NOIR back to the petitioner

Is there anything wrong if im asking? my wife is working hard to get all the evidence they need us to submit . I just dont understand are we here to get help or getting

Timeline

Nah, nothing wrong with asking for help - my God - that's what the site is for.

However, I hate dissection when the time line is blank -

see

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=183530

and make yer timeline.

Timelines are important, when seeking real answers to real questions.

As to the NOIR - sure - the NOIR listed WHY the ruckus occured at the IV Unit, interview results, and that's a plus,

but mostly, in REPLY to the NOIR, you have 'free reign' to submit stuff listed in the I-130 instructions, the 6 types of evidence.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.