hopeful 4 XMas

Aprroved. Contingent on New NBI

4 posts in this topic

Fiancee had interview today, she was approved. Contingent on providing new NBI.

Case officer ask her questions, took I-134 Form Support form and all supporting documents, New Letter of Intent, copies of Birth certificates. Scans over everything says it looks good.

Asked a few questions.

Have you ever been married before? No
Has fiancée ever been married before? No
What is your intent upon entering the U.S.? To get married to fiancée, once I can legally to work using my college degree.
When was the last time you were home in the Philippines? ---- yrs ago. CO says ok.
Where does Fiancee live? he lives in ####
Where does Fiancee work and what does he do? He works for USG, at ---------- -------- Military base, He does ----- ----- for a living. Case Officer says yes he does and smiled.

Case Officer says; I was looking at the pictures of the two of at the Dead Sea and that was hilarious where you were rubbing mud all over him (Fiancee said there was huge smile on case officers face as she laughed), I love that one and the other pictures looked good two. I think you two are real and will be a good couple.

Case officer very pleasantly says ; Passport Please? puts in a plastic pouch, Now I will have it returned to you in two weeks, but first I need new a NBI from you, since you have returned home since this one was issued to you. You do that for me and I will attach visa for you and get it back to you in two weeks. If I do not get a new NBI from you in two weeks it will be one week from the time I get new NBI, but I want it before January, OK??

Fiancee says yes of course, I have already FedEx home fingerprints and a photo on Filipino police form requesting new NBI, my mom will have the request Friday and it will back to you in about a week.

Things happened so quickly at the end my fiancée did not have time to get to her consulate and get fingerprinted and then get NBI request back home and back to Israel before interview. her NBI is 8 yrs old.

Fiancee said the entire interview only lasted a few minutes. Everyone was nice, pleasant and easy to talk with.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congrats! Glad things went well for her today.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.