jquan

When you email checklist, do you get a respond email?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

I got a checklist 3 weeks ago and I emailed them with correction on the October 21. Before the checklist, I used to get a respond email saying that they have received my email on XX date, but I didn't get a respond this time. Also, when I call NVC to see whether they have received it or not, they say it will not show in the system until they review it. They say if I sent it to the nvcelectronic, they should have got it but just need to wait 60 days to review and show up in the system. Is this normal?/??? I thought they can check when was the last email came in. Is this different for checklist??

somebody help! I don't want to wait another 60 days just to hear that they didn't receive it. :(

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Unfortunately I'm having the same problem. I received a checklist on September 8th, and emailed back my documents to NVCElectronic on September 11, 2014. I've already emailed many documents to the NVC in the previous months (May - July) and the NVC has previously been able to tell me that those emails were received.

This time is different. I have been calling every week since September 11th to make sure that my email was successfully received and no one will confirm its arrival. But they also keep telling me not to worry, it's probably fine. I spoke to a supervisor in early October who told me not to worry until the 60 days is up, that my email was probably in the line waiting to be processed (although she could not or would not confirm it's receipt). On October 23rd, I asked for a supervisor review (meaning a supervisor would look into the case to locate my email and call me back), which has so far not happened. Apparently, this supervisor review can take up to 42 days. Yesterday I called again to ask about my case, and the customer service person told me to resend my original email from September 11th because they have no record of its arrival - but she also said that if I sent this second email, I would still have to be in line again for another 60 days past November. I am really, really frustrated. I managed to speak to another supervisor today who told me that they would have someone research my case and call me back. Supposedly this "research" will happen today and I will get a callback today, but I have my doubts. I don't know what else to do. I wish they could give us answers.

Hi this is why i hate dealing with the government they lie to you all the time everyone you speak to gives you a different story but i would keep on bugging them to you get results in your favor but good luck on your journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.