Gemspace

administrative processing for k-1 at nvc

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello.. its been 3 weeks already and our case is not in the embassy yet.. nvc said we are in administrative processing.. but no time frame.. who got ap here just recently.. how long have u wait for your case to be send to the embassy?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello.. its been 3 weeks already and our case is not in the embassy yet.. nvc said we are in administrative processing.. but no time frame.. who got ap here just recently.. how long have u wait for your case to be send to the embassy?

AP happens at times with NVC, they must of noticed something during their review of the case file... no one knows how long this can take. It can take a week or two normally for NVC to release the MNL # and another couple weeks for your case file to reach USEM.

Pop over to the Philippines forum - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Don't freak Out is standard procedure... I was under AP for 2 days then case was sent to Embassy... I guess it all depends how long u haven under AP, not how long u have been at NVC... They recived my case on 10/7 and sent my case to Embassy 10/23.... If that helps at all... I also asked the agent at NVC if something was wrong with my case he said no, we r just checking all docs are in order before sending to Embassy. :) and that's exactly how it was !!! Good luck to u!!

K1 Visa

Service Center :         Texas Service Center

Transferred?               California Service Center on 2014-08-11

Consulate :                Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent :              2014-05-15

I-129F NOA1 :            2014-05-22                

I-129F NOA2 :            2014-09-16

NVC Received :         2014-10-07

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :           2014-10-09

NVC Left : 2014-10-22

Consulate Received :  2014-10-23

Interview Date :          2015-01-13 

Interview Result :       Approved:                 

Marriage :  2015-06-06

Estimates/Stats :Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.  Your interview took 236 days from your I-129F NOA1 date

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17  

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved : Yes     Green Card Received: 2015-10-20

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved Date :         2015-07-02

Date Card Received :  2015-07-15   ----Estimates/Stats :Your EAD was approved in 82 days.

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :               Vermont Service Center

Date Filed :                2017-07-17

NOA Date :                2017-08-01

RFE(s) :    2018-11-16

Bio. Appt. :                2017-09-06

Interview Date :          No-Interview

Approval / Denial Date :   2018-12-18

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp :        Yes

Green Card Received :               

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

our case got sent back last april.cause uscis did a lyrical error to our files and it was sent back again at nvc jusy recently.. and now we are under ap.. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.