Gorkhali

What documents to fetch?? Help

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

In Nov. i am heading to my motherland (nepal) for these documents :

• Birth certificate (i dont have it. Although birth date and place is noted in my Citizenship care, i will have to get birth certificate. So i am getting that anyhow from the local authorities in my village)
  • Passport (MRP Passport from my country. I am citizen of Nepal thou i stay in India since more than 10 years, i never had any ID from India other than work ID and Press ID as a photog. I hope those non gov id wont be a red flag for my visa interview. Any thoughts)
  • PCC from Nepal. I dont know how long will it be valid for. Does anyone here have any idea about PCC Nepal??

my parents died long time ago.. Mom's death was when i was tiny kid and dad's death occurred during the teenage time. Do i have to get the death certificate? I don't know if that death was recorded in any system back then in Nepal. Any thoughts

Lastly Do anyone here know a good, descent lawyer in Nepal? If so then please recommend them to me. It will be great help for me to seek required information from them.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Namaste

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

In Nov. i am heading to my motherland (nepal) for these documents :

• Birth certificate (i dont have it. Although birth date and place is noted in my Citizenship care, i will have to get birth certificate. So i am getting that anyhow from the local authorities in my village)

-

• Passport (MRP Passport from my country. I am citizen of Nepal thou i stay in India since more than 10 years, i never had any ID from India other than work ID and Press ID as a photog. I hope those non gov id wont be a red flag for my visa interview. Any thoughts)
  • PCC from Nepal. I dont know how long will it be valid for. Does anyone here have any idea about PCC Nepal??

my parents died long time ago.. Mom's death was when i was tiny kid and dad's death occurred during the teenage time. Do i have to get the death certificate? I don't know if that death was recorded in any system back then in Nepal. Any thoughts

Lastly Do anyone here know a good, descent lawyer in Nepal? If so then please recommend them to me. It will be great help for me to seek required information from them.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Namaste

Before replying your concern, do you have citizenship of Nepal ( basically we called it Nagrita)

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

Also i have old passport from Nepal which expired few weeks back.

I am 100% nepali citizen and i can proove that..

Any advise on my question

Then you have don't to be worry..

For your birth Certificate you can be obtain from your VDC / municipality. However, make sure you have your father citizenship copy with you and verify it your actual DOB as per your PP details to avoid any discrepancy once you have it.

Regarding MRP passport you need to request your VDC / municipality a letter stating that you are residence of that place and you can visit to Kathmandu to apply for the same.

Timeline

Bro my parents are decesed... I dont have dads citizenship copy.. I have citizenship copys no of dad.. I have been recommended to a lawyer by my uncle (who is very big politician in nepal).. But i hate to take the help of those blood suck politicians be it my own uncle.

I earn enough to hire a lawyer in nepal and i want to do it on my own. Any help on good lawyer.

Timeline

Bro my parents are decesed... I dont have dads citizenship copy.. I have citizenship copys no of dad.. I have been recommended to a lawyer by my uncle (who is very big politician in nepal).. But i hate to take the help of those blood suck politicians be it my own uncle.

I earn enough to hire a lawyer in nepal and i want to do it on my own. Any help on good lawyer.

if you could concern in below contact details:

00977 1 4011056

00977 9851161461

info@neupanelegal.com

Timeline

Thanks i will shoot them an email today when i reach work. And i will call then when i land in ktm to have further discussion.

Ur support is appericiated.. Thanks a lot

cheers

Thanks i will shoot them an email today when i reach work. And i will call then when i land in ktm to have further discussion.

Ur support is appericiated.. Thanks a lot

cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.