diamondsr4ever

London embassy Interview phone number

7 posts in this topic

I am afraid that my fiance in the UK is not receiving the mail that is suppose to be going to him. I thought I read that you could call the department of state to get your interview date but they referee me to the national visa center who told me they didn't have that information. Does anyone know a number or email address I can call to see if our interview has been scheduled? Or a website to check?

Thank you so much for your help!

Filed: Timeline

From memory, NVC has stopped doing that because they've been overwhelmed by people calling them.

If London has everything needed to schedule an interview (medical results, completed DS-160 and notification of applicant readiness) and it's been more than a month since the last item was completed, I would get your fiance to contact them via this form:

http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/visa_contact_form.html

Include information about when his medical, DS-160 and notification of applicant readiness were completed, provide his D.o.B., full name, and LND number. Ask them to confirm that they have everything and if they can give him his interview date via return of email.

London needs the three things (medical, DS-160 and applicant readiness notification) before they'll schedule an interview. If these haven't been done, see the London K-1 guide (linked in my signature).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I mailed them on Monday to ask if my notification of readiness and Ds160 had been received. They advise they reply within 5 working days. My medical was yesterday so hoping to hear back by Friday and get my interview date notification next week

Filed: Timeline

I mailed them on Monday to ask if my notification of readiness and Ds160 had been received. They advise they reply within 5 working days. My medical was yesterday so hoping to hear back by Friday and get my interview date notification next week

That's what I had hoped for!

My medical was on 13th, CEAC updated on the 16th and then nothing.....

I'm finding this part the hardest as I just have no control at all and it's soooooo close! I had wanted to be over there for Thanskgiving or early December but it's not looking likely :(

I had hoped for the same thing. For my fiance to be here by Thanksgiving or early December. His medical was on the 21 and the they updated our case on on 24. Do you not think early December is reasonable?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.