Natanloupan

CRBA Philippines

5 posts in this topic

Received request for more documents from the embassy in Manila .

Original proof of U.S. citizen parent's physical presence in the U.S. for 5 (five) years , two of which must be after the U.S. citizen's age of 14 and prior to the birth of the applicant to transmit citizenship (e.g current passport and old passports , ITR with W2 form ; military service records/history of assignments/DD214 employment records with leave and earnings statement , school transcripts etc)

What is underlined is what the CO suggested to send . I sent in my passport notarized letter stating this is my copy from my original passport . Which was not acceptable needs to be each page . OK that can be fixed easy enough . I also sent in 2009 2010 2011 and 2013 taxes 2012 and 2013 W2's and bills dating back to 2007 . This was not good enough .

I reported my old passport from when I was 15 stolen when I applied for my current passport in 2013 . I can get W2's from 2008 to 2012 to go along with each ITR . I can also get an employment record from 2001 to 2012 . What about school transcripts ? That was over 20 years ago .. would they mean more recent transcripts from college ?

Also this was on the 221g

Submit additional documentary evidence or optional DNA test

Proof of parents physical presence in the same location at the probable time of conception (e.g original or notarized copies of passports , departure /arrival records from the Philippine Bureau of Immigration , ect)

I am going to send in my passport with each page notarized . Now it is $10 per page to get this done . My banks will not notarize any printed documents such as my passport . I have my passport stamps , Phil Immigrations visa extension , and airline tickets going and leaving Manila . That should be enough .. I also sent in originally pictures of us together throughout my trip with timestamps

They also requested with no reason given a new DS-3053 original . Guess they need a new one with new documents being sent . Just my best guess ...

So depressing to go from Medical , Interview , and to be slowed down by CRBA.... Hopefully we can get these to Manila and get the passport sent quickly . Just waiting on the little one then they will be on their way home ... WooHoo

• 1 month later...

Along with your ITR, definitely send in both school transcripts.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Along with your ITR, definitely send in both school transcripts.

Yes I did send that and it was enough . Also they want the W2 with each ITR . I also sent the IRS wage transcript to back up each W2 .

• 1 month later...

School transcripts should be enough along withthe passport and itr. Been through that and we got approved. We just had to go through some " Dna testing" prolly because we didnt have enough pictures to show. My child is born out of wedlock.

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

School transcripts should be enough along withthe passport and itr. Been through that and we got approved. We just had to go through some " Dna testing" prolly because we didnt have enough pictures to show. My child is born out of wedlock.

We had interview today and we are ti go through DNA testing..how long it goes?how much we need to pay?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.