Annie S.

Coming up on 5 months next week...Hoping for something from TSC!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Any other April/May filers who were not transferred out of TSC still waiting? SO upset that all the transfers out of TSC and it is still taking forever for my petition. Hoping for something real soon. :clock:

NOA1: May 27th, 2014 - TSC

ARN: August 8th, 2014

NO transfer....

NOA2: November 10th, 2014!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

hang in there, we werent transfered like some of the others but we got our noa2 sept 29th and nvc is in the process of sending to the embassy. once you get ur noa2, things will start to move pretty fast, this hurdle is the longest but it will be worth the wait you see ur fianace walk thru the doors and great you for the last time.

Timeline

Just trying to be positive. While everyone was getting transferred in August, my ARN# was only just changed aug 8th (even though they received my petition May 27th). I keep feeling like they are so behind on mine I just want to finally be onto the next step!

NO transfer....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Just trying to be positive. While everyone was getting transferred in August, my ARN# was only just changed aug 8th (even though they received my petition May 27th). I keep feeling like they are so behind on mine I just want to finally be onto the next step!

There is a point in the period between NOA1 and NOA2 when you can call to find out. I don't recall exactly when, but is it not 5 months after filing?

I agree with you. The black hole, void of any information or movement is soul destroying.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Timeline

I just started contacting my senator to see if they can get me any information. Basically from what I've read in past posts, USCIS is pretty pathetic when it comes to help over the phone.

I haven't called yet but if anyone has any advice on what to ask to get something other than the normal "we are working on cases from...", it would be greatly appreciated!

NO transfer....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just started contacting my senator to see if they can get me any information. Basically from what I've read in past posts, USCIS is pretty pathetic when it comes to help over the phone.

I haven't called yet but if anyone has any advice on what to ask to get something other than the normal "we are working on cases from...", it would be greatly appreciated!

I have not yet had to do this, but I have seen some folks have success in other threads: Call and ask to be escalated to a service agent level 2. They still can't give you exact answers, but it's better than hearing them drone on in the same 'you have to wait until...' line. Kindly explain to the level 2 agent that many other petitioners around your timeline have already been approved and you were looked for some update on your case.

You can also complain to the DHS ombudsman if you wish - there should be a link on the Department of Homeland Security website, I'm sorry I don't have it at the minute.

Good luck!

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.