Yanyan

Is there a dress code during interview at Manila-US Embassy?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I will have my interview next week, just ask here if there is a dress during the interview.

Is it necessary to wear on the upper something with collar? How about lower?

Is it slacks or any jeans (like maong) Hope you can give me some tips.

Thanks to all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

No dress code whatsoever, They will not throw you out for improper clothes. But use common sense in choosing how you will appear. This is a business meeting, so give an appearance which says that the business you are there to conduct is important to you: Slacks, collared shirt, shoes. If you are a lady, consider a skirt or dress.

Timeline

Hi, during my interview last October 6, i wore long sleeve blouse with collar and slacks. I saw some there wearing blouse/shirt, jeans and rubber shoes but was approved like my friend.. :) So there is no dress code for the interview.. But i suggests you wear long sleeve blouse with collar and slacks. Its cold inside the embassy.. :) and also to make a good impression to the CO. Goodluck!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I will have my interview next week, just ask here if there is a dress during the interview.

Thanks to all.

My wife wore jeans, blouse and slip on shoes. I wore shorts and a T-shirt. ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

Thanks to all.

What day is your interview, I have one on the 22nd.

Timeline

No dress code but consider this as important meeting and wearing comfortable and decent attire will definitely lessen your tension during the interview and give you confidence as well.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife wore jeans, blouse and slip on shoes. I wore shorts and a T-shirt. ;)

wow good to dress to impress Hank!!! :lol:

Sorry i just had to say something when i saw this post

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow good to dress to impress Hank!!! :lol:

Sorry i just had to say something when i saw this post

I stopped trying to impress anyone many years ago.... now that there is cremation don't even need to worry about being nice to six .. ;):lol:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.