Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

i-130 sibling sponsorship

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam

My wife will become US citizenship soon. She wants to sponsor her siblings. One of them is unmarried. Another is single mom. Can the i-130 be used to sponsor all of them? In addition if so, what documents are needed, birth certificate from everyone. I heard it's 10+ years for wait time. Anyone has gone through please provide insight.

Case 1: US Citizen sponsor sibling , what is wait time?

Case 2: US citizen sponsors parents, parents become citizen(~6 years time?), sponsors daughter/son, what's the wait time?

What's the fastest way?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

~~moved to bringing family of USC to the USA from IR1/CR1 process and procedures~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...