Aisha& Wajid

how much time did us embassy islamabad take after submitting additional doc

154 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case updated Bcz my lawyer emailed them. . I got this :(

Dear Petitioner,

Our record indicates that the visa application for xxxxxxx in the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Edited by mrs.sarfaraz

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got this from embassy 9 days Ago !! And if embassy not able to predict then whos ! well nothing we can do after the predictian word this wait is really ....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found to be acceptable in support of your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done, our office will contact you. We are not able to predict how long administrative processing will take

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Timeline

My application is under AP , ur application is still to go thru AP I mean if they people don't know about that who the hell will tell us .. idk what's happening some people getting it within two days n some people like us r waiting since October n still don't know what will happen :-(

Timeline

I'm tired too. N I've decided not to check at ceac web too . ALLAH knows when our visa will b issued . This much time they takes for reviewing just a joint sponsor . Best if luck u too bro its a wait n watch game . Let's hope for the best :(

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yeah InshaAllah we will get. no sis i didnt how i can call even one time i try to call but the opreator said no we cant give u any kind of information about case. after that i didnt try again but in days my wife and son is here with me.am so happy with them and my time going good and fast .but yeah little worried about case cuz want to go back with my femily hope so in days we will get our visa from embassy. and me and my wife was thinking about to visit in embassy and asked to them whats going on why they taking so long. but i read on embasy website we cant walk there about case they cant help and provied us any information :( after that m very fadup. i dont know what we have to do now. pray for me sis cuz i meet with my son first time he was born there and now i cant live without his anymore.. i need yours prays. -_-

Timeline

InshaALLAH u will get to ur son soon. I'm worried too I'm expecting n its my 7th month living without hubby . he is worried n if visa will not b issued this month he will come here in Feb for sure cz it's hard for us to live without him .. Plz pray for me too bro

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.