Aisha& Wajid

how much time did us embassy islamabad take after submitting additional doc

154 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

mrs.sarfarz is there any progress in your case.

no . It just updated yesterday may be I emailed them that's y it got updated .. stressed may my joint sponsor b accepted soon inshaALLAH n like u people my visa should also say issued inshaALLAH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

the instructions were NOT to directly send the co-sponsor from USA to Islamabad... instead let the beneficiary send it from anywhere Pakistan to Islamabad. thats what Wajid and I did.

Timeline

Yes i also got this knowledge that petitioner cannot send directly any document until it was asked directly from him, they ask joint sponsor from you so you have to submit that. I atleast did this.

Timeline

But I have read on the embassy website that if the petitioner wants to send any documents they can send it thru Dhl , FedEx and ups.. so if my husband send directly thru U.S.A they will not accept it ??

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOA PPLZ good to see for yours visa u all was on same boat and u guys got your visas. And now m suffring on this boat my interview date was 22sep .interview was good but co want my new joint sponser again and give me a white paper well after submitting my joint sponser ceac update my date on 17 oct and now m till waiting nothing updated yet any one tell me how much time they gona take for isue my cr1 visa ..m realy thank full to u guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.