6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I ma us citizen after my wife case arrive at nvc , i did request the case to be expedited and us ambassy approved my request and i was told by nvc that once all documents and fee have received and review file will not been send to ambassy , and the ambassy will be the one to give as interview date.

Today i was check again all my documents that was send to nvc and i see on part 5 of form i864 that i made major mistake, i have count my wife 2 time.

So my question its that , can i send new form today to correct that mistake, or its will be possible to bring new one on the interview days so far its has been 60 waiting days.

thank for all

Hi, based on experience, they will send you a letter/email to notify you that you have made the mistake... Calling them did not help for me, they simply said they wouldn't process it until the 60 days were up. They then asked me to resubmit, which they took another 60 days to review. Make sure all of the boxes are filled in, even with N/A. All the best, hope they let you through anyway despite the mistake.

really i did see someone post where there told him to have new one and bring with them on interview date.

where is the link so you can see that

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/516821-checklist-with-case-complete/

I've never seen that before, and that is not what happened to us. It's really going to depend on the service centre processing your application. It would be great if that is what they allow you to do. Sit tight, and hope for the best!

~~removed 2 duplicate topics. Please do not start the same topic more than once.~~

Bring a correct I-864 to interview.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.