The Nature Boy

Bill Maher and Ben Affleck Heated Debate Over Radical Islam HD

27 posts in this topic

It ain't all about you brother. Besides I was talking about conservatives. We, here, all know you're a moderate.

Exactly. I did not think you were directing to me, just mouthing off my worthless opinion.

You are correct in your assessment of me as the boards other moderate other than spooky

Of course please be clear. You are attacking all conservatives with your broad brush as if they all support exactly the same things.

Oddly enough that is cool. Just don't make a post fencing up all liberals in the same little corral or being critical of them. That is a attacking a specific group, correct ?

I thought he was a butt crack?

Well if all our polotcians are one big butt. We have a left cheek and a right cheek. If I am in the middle am I not the stinky part ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Exactly. I did not think you were directing to me, just mouthing off my worthless opinion.

You are correct in your assessment of me as the boards other moderate other than spooky

Of course please be clear. You are attacking all conservatives with your broad brush as if they all support exactly the same things.

Oddly enough that is cool. Just don't make a post fencing up all liberals in the same little corral or being critical of them. That is a attacking a specific group, correct ?

Attacking huh?

I thought he was a butt crack?

I can't tell, I'm way over here in the left muddy ditch. :dancing:

Attacking huh?

I can't tell, I'm way over here in the left muddy ditch. :dancing:

You don't loke illiterative metaphoric analogy do you i find colorful , imaginative and constructive

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Bill Maher may ridicule the idea of G*d but he had a prophetic vision of this group when he spake

"The problem is that the people with the most ridiculous ideas are always the people who are most certain of them."

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You don't loke illiterative metaphoric analogy do you i find colorful , imaginative and constructive

Now this is just bad English..... even for you. You've been in the PI too long.

Now this is just bad English..... even for you. You've been in the PI too long.

Just got home. Almost 28 straight hours of traveling. The last leg, the 14 hour plane ride was murder.

Just got home. Almost 28 straight hours of traveling. The last leg, the 14 hour plane ride was murder.

Zzzquil, a macbook with an a couple of seasons of Supernatural, and a book are a overseas traveler's best friend.

Don't feel bad, the Saudis and Iranians also didn't have any voice in the PEW poll that Maher is citing.

Saudi and Iran aren't the only Muslim countries in the world. Or is that being used as a reference point because it fits the narrative?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Zzzquil, a macbook with an a couple of seasons of Supernatural, and a book are a overseas traveler's best friend.

Saudi and Iran aren't the only Muslim countries in the world. Or is that being used as a reference point because it fits the narrative?

Saw in the local paper before I left the are having a big problem with ISIS recruiting in the PI and Malaysia.

I just can't get comfortable enough to sleep much on an airplane.

We did get lucky. Itwas one of the New A380's with a fair number of empty seats. My wife and I got 3 seats to ourselves.

I got something to mess with you about but I am too tired. Can you take a raincheck on some racially insensitive comment ?

Edited by The Nature Boy

Saw in the local paper before I left the are having a big problem with ISIS recruiting in the PI and Malaysia.

I just can't get comfortable enough to sleep much on an airplane.

We did get lucky. Itwas one of the New A380's with a fair number of empty seats. My wife and I got 3 seats to ourselves.

I got something to mess with you about but I am too tired. Can you take a raincheck on some racially insensitive comment ?

There are crazy folks everywhere. No one has the monopoly.

Being ex military I'd figured you can sleep anywhere. I know I don't have any issues with it since I've been going back and forth overseas since 1999.

That's why I suggested the ZZquil, it will knock you right out. Also, if you have an ID card, they let you get a free upgrade from United Airlines to economy plus.

Sure, get some rest. I want to to be on your game and not use the I'm sleepy weepy excuse when I eviscerate you for said comment. :devil:

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Feel your pain man. It took me, my ex and bro/sis in-law 31 hours to get home from Skagway, AK in 2002. My sister in-law planned a nice Alaskan cruise but didn't put much effort into our escape plan. I wanted to kill her at about the 18 hour mark.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They did the poll in 20 countries, I was just pointing out that the US is not the only country left out.