rstage79

Anyone get this Notice when Scheduling the Interview in Manila

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We received this on the confirmation screen?

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE DS-160 NUMBERS USED TO SCHEDULE THIS APPOINTMENT CAN NOT BE VALIDATED.
INCORRECT DS-160 NUMBERS MAY LEAD TO A DELAY IN BEING PROCESSED.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is country-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I don't understand that - I hadn't even completed the online DS-160 when I scheduled the interview appointment. Is there a place on the appointment scheduling that

asks for the DS-160 number? I never gave one.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well one fact is once the DS-160 is completed you print the confirmation page with a bar code to being to the interview and THAT is the link to the DS-160 for the CO so even if more than one was completed the confirmation page would clear up any issues.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

When i logged on to my dash board to see if i can check on earlier interview appointment, i saw same message too but i have not filled out ds160 yet... Is this a problem?

Timeline

When i logged on to my dash board to see if i can check on earlier interview appointment, i saw same message too but i have not filled out ds160 yet... Is this a problem?

Nope.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I got the same problem when I scheduled today but I found out when I saw the barcode of the confirmation was my previous tourist visa application not the K1 D-160. Omg! What should I do?

AOS Journey:

March 30 - AOS/EAD/AP sent

April 2 - USCIS received

April 9 - NOA1

May 6 - Biometrics

May 7 - Case is ready for interview

May 21 - Request for EAD expedite

May 26 - contact congressman for EAD expedite

June 1 - EAD card in production

June 2 - EAD approved

June 6 - EAD/AP combo card received

Timeline

I got the same problem when I scheduled today but I found out when I saw the barcode of the confirmation was my previous tourist visa application not the K1 D-160. Omg! What should I do?

Do what the instructions letter states to do; bring the confirmation page from your (current) DS-160 to the interview, that will be the DS-160 reviewed.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Do what the instructions letter states to do; bring the confirmation page from your (current) DS-160 to the interview, that will be the DS-160 reviewed.

Thanks Hank! You are always a great help. I also tried the "provide feedback" telling the error found but I got a reply that I will need to call the embassy to further assist me. Oh well, I will just bring the confirmation pages for K1 and K2 on the interview.

AOS Journey:

March 30 - AOS/EAD/AP sent

April 2 - USCIS received

April 9 - NOA1

May 6 - Biometrics

May 7 - Case is ready for interview

May 21 - Request for EAD expedite

May 26 - contact congressman for EAD expedite

June 1 - EAD card in production

June 2 - EAD approved

June 6 - EAD/AP combo card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.