Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Petitioner was deployed - What to put on G-325A

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England

Hi everyone,

My fiancé (petitioner) got deployed last year and was stationed in the UK (that's how we met and he lived on base at the time), for two years prior to arriving at his now base in AZ. I'm under the impression he'll need to put the base where he was deployed to and the English one on the G-325A in regards to the address section. He thinks he doesn't have to so I just wondered what anybody else did.

Also for the employment section, does he need to put both bases he's been on. How do you put that up there as it asks for full name and address of employer. Really confused. Obviously it's still the same employer just different addresses.

Any help would be awesome.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...