Lukus

Expedite Request Samples

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my expedite the other day from NVC.

USCIS just needs you to call them and notify them once you have your NOA1.

You will need to contact NVCexpedite@state.gov with the following format.

1. Subject Line: Your case number / Expedite

Beneficiary Case Number

Beneficiary Name in full

Beneficiary Date of birth

Your Name

Your date of birth

Clearly put in your reason for expedite. Include a list of the items you are sending in the email.

V/r;

Your name

Any attachments

One other thing, send in copies to USCIS, and originals to the NVC / US Embassy.

All your paperwork should be waivered for fees as you are in the united states military. You can also submit copies (not even certified) to the NVC. (Make sure you note on every one that you are in the military).

Tri-care is in the Philippines as well, but you need to go into certain regions (eg Luzon or Manila area.)

Make sure your wife and child are listed on your orders. This will ensure they have no problems with the expedite.

Make sure your wife and child have ID cards if possible. They can then be moved at expense of the U. S. Government upon your getting them a visa / green card (under your orders).

Please see your immigration officer for the local base that you work on. They always have one, and always have ways to get you through.

This is a great help,

I did go threw with what you had submitted.

They live in an area where TRICARE is not a part a part of. They live about a 2 hour flight from Manila. I have been in contact with the BCAC here on base, and they made several calls from there end. The only thing I came up with is that i am paying cash for all medical bill, medications and materials. This really sucks because I am part of the Wounded Warrior Project, due to my injuries over seas. I did not come back with my Unit. My unit is already at there homes with their families, while I am stuck here trying to get treatment, and now ISIS is in her province. This is another issue, GRRRR.

I paid an attorney up front before i was deployed and now he had disappeared. Get this he is actually a reserve army JAG Officer. This has been such a difficult couple years. My son get sick every month because of his medical issues, and I attempt to beg TRICARE to help us. They tell me their hands are tied. I have to keep trying to submit itemized invoices to TRICARE to just get them kicked back after several months.

I never thought this will be so hard, specially being in the Military. I actually went to the passport department here on base, and they told me it is my problem because we didnt tell u to go get married and have kids with some one in such a difficult country. I just hung up on them and not giving up, but my stomach gets so sick just thinking about her and our kids in that area, with those issues.

If I was not still on deployment orders here, i would not be able to eat because of the money I send back for hospital bills. Now i eat free from the chow hall. I am a reservist, and i actually make 3500 dollars less being on this deployment, compared to my civilian job. but still trying to push threw.

Being overseas and seeing the things i seen is crazy and hard and now my attorney/jag attorney lied and disappeared. so i guess if you need anything done, you have to do it yourself. :yes:

This is the point I am in now.

TY

OUR JOURNEY

15th Day of September 2014 - Robert Brown excepted our case to help us

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

03rd Day of November 2014 - USCIS Received i129f packet

12th Day of November 2014 - Katie emailed me with the hard copy of the NOA 1

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

16th Day of December 2014 - Received hard copy of NOA 2

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

18th Day of April 2015 - Kids and Fiance had Medical in Saint Luke's

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

23rd Day of July 2015 - Our Son received his USA Passport and CRBA Certificate

9th Day of August 2015 - Flights to America!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Don't give up hope.

1. If she is in Somewhere say Mindanao, South Catabato, G.S. City, etc... you just need to get your receipts and invoices for the hospital charges. Then you need to submit those to Tri-Care. Those should come back to you within 8 weeks or so.

2. Call the USCIS hotline for military members and let them know what is going on. Also, tell them about the lawyer, name etc. They will go after him for you. He won't be able to hurt any other person doing this again.

3. Make sure your wife gets a copy of her CENOMAR showing she is married to you from NSO (with red ribbon). Also, you need a copy of your sons birth certificate with red ribbon, and a copy of her police report. All need to be certified correctly. Make sure you also set up with the U. S. Embassy for your Certificate of Birth Abroad for your child. It is better if you get multiple copies of that, and get it certified in your local city at the county clerks office upon arrival. Same for the marriage certificate. This prevents you from having to fly back to Philippines later to get a certified copy.

4. If your immigration office on base is refusing to help, go to your IG and make a complaint. They signed up to serve at the service desk, not make complaints when someone needs their help. If they don't want the job, they can be moved out of that position into one that is better suited for them. Sometimes they forget that and need to be reminded.

5. If you need assistance while you are deployed, remember you an always get her housing paid for through the military as well. Since you are forward deployed, and she cannot be moved into the USA, they would do it. Right now, the housing rate for outside Manila and Cavite is $22,700.00 annually. This should help you out tremendously. It should not be her own house, or yours though. You should have a proper lease available in English with a diplomatic 30 day back out notice. (Make sure you keep receipts as this is taxable and can be written off later due to your deployment.)

If you need more help, feel free to write me in PM. I don't need to know specifics exactly. Only what you need to remedy, or what you are trying to do. I can give you the book or website you need to use for making things happen in a favorable manner. If it outside of my realm of knowledge, I should at least know who can answer you.

Timeline

Don't give up hope.

1. If she is in Somewhere say Mindanao, South Catabato, G.S. City, etc... you just need to get your receipts and invoices for the hospital charges. Then you need to submit those to Tri-Care. Those should come back to you within 8 weeks or so.

2. Call the USCIS hotline for military members and let them know what is going on. Also, tell them about the lawyer, name etc. They will go after him for you. He won't be able to hurt any other person doing this again.

3. Make sure your wife gets a copy of her CENOMAR showing she is married to you from NSO (with red ribbon). Also, you need a copy of your sons birth certificate with red ribbon, and a copy of her police report. All need to be certified correctly. Make sure you also set up with the U. S. Embassy for your Certificate of Birth Abroad for your child. It is better if you get multiple copies of that, and get it certified in your local city at the county clerks office upon arrival. Same for the marriage certificate. This prevents you from having to fly back to Philippines later to get a certified copy.

4. If your immigration office on base is refusing to help, go to your IG and make a complaint. They signed up to serve at the service desk, not make complaints when someone needs their help. If they don't want the job, they can be moved out of that position into one that is better suited for them. Sometimes they forget that and need to be reminded.

5. If you need assistance while you are deployed, remember you an always get her housing paid for through the military as well. Since you are forward deployed, and she cannot be moved into the USA, they would do it. Right now, the housing rate for outside Manila and Cavite is $22,700.00 annually. This should help you out tremendously. It should not be her own house, or yours though. You should have a proper lease available in English with a diplomatic 30 day back out notice. (Make sure you keep receipts as this is taxable and can be written off later due to your deployment.)

If you need more help, feel free to write me in PM. I don't need to know specifics exactly. Only what you need to remedy, or what you are trying to do. I can give you the book or website you need to use for making things happen in a favorable manner. If it outside of my realm of knowledge, I should at least know who can answer you.

Yes, I did do take and it was kicked back. I met with BCAC and they phoned TRICARE couple days ago. TRICARE stated they sent me a letter explaining on the invoices i had sent, there was a section stating "Professional Fees". Now I have to contact the doctor and ask if she can write what those Professional Fees were. This is a project in itself. Because, to try and help my wife, i attempt to try and take care of all this but they dont understand. My wife is at home with our child.

Oh wow that is a great idea, but do you think I should just wait tell I finish filing. Because I do not trust him any longer. I feel he may try and make up some story to try and red flag or block my filing some how. How do you feel about this?

I do have these originals, and copies

We do not have an immigration office here. I guess due to cut backs. They do have an immigration officer, and I did speak with her but the help I got from her was much less then I received from the first sentence of your comment. The only person I spoke with regarding any of this was the passport department. But, I am going to wait tell I finish filing because I dont know what people can do, or could do to try and derail my efforts. I hope you understand. I did contact AILA(MAP). Regarding to try and locate an immigration attorney, that can help me woth this PRO BONO. I did find this agency online, because I do is sit here in my medical room. :cry: just thinking and fighting several battles at once. :yes:

Wow, I never heard of this. Do you know how I will go about applying for this? Where will I go? This would help, because she had to just move because we couldnt afford the rent she was out then. Now she is a place where there is no running water, or room. But our child is always sick because of the dust and the area she is in, is low standards. Now this ISIS issue in her area sucks.

Ok this will be great. I am always in my room watching TV and trying to go online and look for advise. I am never going to give up. I always say, "anything worth wild don't come easy". Our relationship was the same, since 2011.

Edited by Lukus

OUR JOURNEY

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hello,

Everyone a week ago I called USCIS and there was an agent that was very helpful. I ask about the status of the Expedite Request and she was able to put in an additional request from her end. On the 9th of December I had my first surgery and yesterday I did get this email;

I am a little confused can anyone here help me?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On December 10, 2014, we approved your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by January 9, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

OUR JOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Have you tried reaching out to your senator? They'd love this.

I-129F Sent: 9-19-2014

I-129F Received: 9-23-2014

NOA1 - 9-26-2014

ARN Change Notification: 9-29-2014

NOA2 - 5-1-2015

Case sent to NVC - 5-11-2015

NVC Received - 5-19-2015

Medical/Immunizations - 6-3-2015

Interview Approved - 8-5-2015

POI: IAD 8-28-2015

SSN: 10-19-2015

Wedding: 10-24-2015

Timeline

Have you tried reaching out to your senator? They'd love this.

No I have not reached out to them. So you suggest I try and let them be aware of my situation?

That is good advise.

:idea:

OUR JOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No I have not reached out to them. So you suggest I try and let them be aware of my situation?

That is good advise.

:idea:

YES. 100% do it.

Military affairs gets quick attention. Call them directly, don't write/email.

Edited by pfrederiksen

I-129F Sent: 9-19-2014

I-129F Received: 9-23-2014

NOA1 - 9-26-2014

ARN Change Notification: 9-29-2014

NOA2 - 5-1-2015

Case sent to NVC - 5-11-2015

NVC Received - 5-19-2015

Medical/Immunizations - 6-3-2015

Interview Approved - 8-5-2015

POI: IAD 8-28-2015

SSN: 10-19-2015

Wedding: 10-24-2015

Timeline

I have another question you may be able to help me.

Me and my fiance had a son November 2013 the last time I saw them was November 2013 and in December 2013 I was injured so I was not able to go there any longer.

Will he need to get a passport also?

If so how will it work if I am still in treatment here in the States?

Please help

OUR JOURNEY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.