Dori5556

Question for g325a

8 posts in this topic

I have two questions:

- whats the difference between g325A and g325 form? Im filling the Aos from J1 visa and im filling the g325A form- hope thats the right one

- I have a problem with filing the list of employment. For the past two years Ive been working as an au pair (which I stated in the form), but ealier than that I was a private English teacher. I was a full time student and I was making small money by giving private lessons to kids. There were a few familes I had been working for within those two years ( I even cant remeber their names now;/). Do you think I should just write that I was unemployed or write N/A under the address and name of the employer, and then under the occupation write just private english teacher?

Really appreciate your help!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, 325A is what you need.

Just put Self-employed, no address needed, and English tutor for occupation.

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas to AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

First of all you are allowed to attach a separate sheet if you need more room to write. Make sure to sign and date the sheet and mention on the form that there is a separate sheet.

If you were a private teacher working for one family or person, their address is your work address. If you gave private classes to different people and were paid separately for each student, then you were running your own business, making your own personal address your work address.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Okay, but your address is not needed. Just Self-employed without an address listed works.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Also, i have one more question. Im sending this application end of Nov beginning of Dec ( depending when I get my marriage certificate), i finish my au pair work on 9 of december, however, pratically Im out on 26 th November because im using my vacation days.

can i wrtie i was employed as an au pair- 12.2012-12.2014 and then space up: None ( employment) 12.2014 to present?

And one more.... So i was self employed as a tutor but one summer I worked as a summer au pair in the uk. Can The dates overlap? I didnt do two jobs, just had 3 months break as I went to do some au pairing in the UK. So can I write That I was self employed for two years and then write I was a summer au pair for three months in the time frame when being self employed....?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.