DarkKiss

Case in transit

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Called NVC yesterday and was told to check back around Sep 22nd. Put my SDO# in CEAC just now and it has changed from "AT NVC" to "IN TRANSIT" .

Good news me thinks! Now how long before I can start bugging the embassy for an expedite?

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

They should receive your case at the Embassy in DR in like a week to ten days. They will email you once they have a cita for you. I would say within two weeks. It happened just like that to my friend. I'm the only retard waiting to get her case sent off to DR after the approval expedite. :(

Keep me updated. Would love to hear how it goes.

Timeline

They should receive your case at the Embassy in DR in like a week to ten days. They will email you once they have a cita for you. I would say within two weeks. It happened just like that to my friend. I'm the only retard waiting to get her case sent off to DR after the approval expedite. :(

Keep me updated. Would love to hear how it goes.

The CEAC status also stated that my interview date has been set by NVC. What does this mean and how can I find out the interview date for verification?

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

Timeline

The CEAC status also stated that my interview date has been set by NVC. What does this mean and how can I find out the interview date for verification?

Oh I found the answer. This is just a genetic message. Embassy sets the interview date. No problem.

Livelyjo, I will keep you posted and I hope you get some good news soon!!

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

When you send your expedite request did you get a under review email before the approval?

Oh I found the answer. This is just a genetic message. Embassy sets the interview date. No problem.

Livelyjo, I will keep you posted and I hope you get some good news soon!!

Timeline

As for me, I just received an email stating that it was up to embassy/consular section to request additional info if need.

It's crazy because some people receive emails stating it's approved and some not.

Forza1906, this is my first time dealing with an expedite request so I don't have that much experience. I can only relate on what happened to me. I also requested at expedite at the embassy and they told me to request it at NVC. Yea, it's pretty crazy.

Maybe one of the more experienced VJers will chime in some with a definite answer to your question. Stay strong!!!

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

No need to contact embassy for expedite, you are going to get your cita about 2 weeks after your case saids ready. Yey you are almost there. Good Luck and congrtatulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.