_Paul&Jesica_

September 2014 AOS Filers

2,278 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You may check your processing time in this link:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Im assuming since your in the state of Illinois....Chicago USCIS is processing your I485.

Although mam good luck sa final round and lugar mo kasi as of December 23, 2014 this office is processing February 22, 2014 Filers. I thought Charleston is super delayed but yours is more than pala.

Just keep yourself busy it will come. Mahal ang bayad patanggal ng wrinkles mam

I can't open the link.

OMG! really? that far... kaloka naman.

hahaha juice colored. yung eyebags dumadami sakin di ako nakakatulog ng maayos minsan kakaisip tas yung SSN pa.

meron kanang drivers license at SSN?

Timeline

Just called DMV for my pending DL application, the agent send still on stage 2 SAVE verification and would probably take up to 20 days or more,, another waiting game.. and if still not verified may take up to 3rd or 4th stage and another 10 or more days,, hahaist :crying::crying::crying:

May I know what happen to your DL? When i applied for my DL here in SC they dont honor my PH drivers license and I have to get a learners permit and hold it for 6 months.

So I didnt apply for one and has been looking for a way now to get a license.

I can't open the link.

OMG! really? that far... kaloka naman.

hahaha juice colored. yung eyebags dumadami sakin di ako nakakatulog ng maayos minsan kakaisip tas yung SSN pa.

meron kanang drivers license at SSN?

Nako 8 oclock at Tang colored flavor yan te talaga...kakaloka..

tsismis nga tayo tawagan kita sa phone...

Timeline

For those Filipinos who are having problems and need someone to talk to with your GC and EAD concerns...just message me....

Ive been through the process and its very stressful so someone you can talk means a lot.

Stay safe everyone.

May I know what happen to your DL? When i applied for my DL here in SC they dont honor my PH drivers license and I have to get a learners permit and hold it for 6 months.

So I didnt apply for one and has been looking for a way now to get a license.

Nako 8 oclock at Tang colored flavor yan te talaga...kakaloka..

tsismis nga tayo tawagan kita sa phone...

mmangisay, went to the DMV to apply for a Dl, but since they can't verify in their computer for my SAVE Verification the lady told me to wait for 3 days,, then i've been calling them, the call center told me today its still on 2nd stage verification process & may take up to 20 days or more to be in their system, so i have to wait again.

are you planning on applying for a DL or u already hav one?

AOS sent - August 29, 2014

AOS Received - Sept 2, 2014

NOA 1 - Sept 04, 2014

Biometrics - Sept 24, 2014

AED/AP Production - November 12, 2014

Combo Card Received - November 20, 2014

AOS Ready for Interview - November 14, 2014

Case Update (for Interview) - December 3, 2014

Interview Date - January 6, 2015

Approved: January 6, 2015

New Card Production - January 6, 2015

Registered New Resident Status & Mailed Welcome Notice- January 7, 2015

New Card Mailed to My address- January 12, 2015

Green Card Received- January 15, 2015

Timeline

mmangisay, went to the DMV to apply for a Dl, but since they can't verify in their computer for my SAVE Verification the lady told me to wait for 3 days,, then i've been calling them, the call center told me today its still on 2nd stage verification process & may take up to 20 days or more to be in their system, so i have to wait again.

are you planning on applying for a DL or u already hav one?

I applied for a DL here in Myrtle Beach but sad to say they wont honor my Philippine Drivers License and they wanted me to get a learners permit and hold it for 6 months before I can get a license. I vented out and was very frustrated and even spoke with the supervisor. Told her, the whole experience in migrating to the US was already frustrating and here comes I went thru the wire and follow all immigration laws just to be denied in getting a license so I can drive and work? But well as we all know they just dont care.

Well I told the supervisor, there are drivers on the road who arent possess a drivers license but they are also illegal and yet they were not apprehended so you are pushing me to a wall now that I cant move instead to fight. So I will take my chances and also drive. See you on the road. Bye.

Di ba ang taray ko...walk out and beauty ni mama...hahahaahaha kakaloka ko sila rito

Timeline

Just noticed today....what is going on with USCIS processing time..

I remember last week the Charleston SC office is processing June 7, 2014 applicants as off December 23, 2014 but to my surprise now they updated there processing time and says.

As off January 12, 2015 USCIS Charleston is processing I485 as of May 31, 2014 applicants......Is this right? Is America now moving backward instead of moving forward?

Another waiting mystery game..I just imagine those who just filed there i485 recently and they will endure the long wait....

I applied for a DL here in Myrtle Beach but sad to say they wont honor my Philippine Drivers License and they wanted me to get a learners permit and hold it for 6 months before I can get a license. I vented out and was very frustrated and even spoke with the supervisor. Told her, the whole experience in migrating to the US was already frustrating and here comes I went thru the wire and follow all immigration laws just to be denied in getting a license so I can drive and work? But well as we all know they just dont care.

Well I told the supervisor, there are drivers on the road who arent possess a drivers license but they are also illegal and yet they were not apprehended so you are pushing me to a wall now that I cant move instead to fight. So I will take my chances and also drive. See you on the road. Bye.

Di ba ang taray ko...walk out and beauty ni mama...hahahaahaha kakaloka ko sila rito

ang gara sis,,, taray!! haha :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

NOA 1 - Sept 04, 2014

sis anyone can help me how to contact USCIS costumer care agent,, need to talk to them about the SAVE Verification for my DL,, i tried calling the USCIS contact # but it just wont direct me to an agent,, help pls.. TIA

NOA 1 - Sept 04, 2014

Timeline

I used this sequence when im calling USCIS 1-800-375-5283

1. Press 1 for english

2. Press 2 immediately

3. After hearing a recorded message press 2 again

4. After hearing another recording press 2 again until you hear a recording that says "Please wait for an agent"

Once you speak with a live agent give your case number then state your reason on why you call..

ang gara sis,,, taray!! haha :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Taray tarayan ang lola mo maam kasi kailangan....ayaw ako bigyan pero yung iba nga mga illegal nag drive...

I used this sequence when im calling USCIS 1-800-375-5283

1. Press 1 for english

2. Press 2 immediately

3. After hearing a recorded message press 2 again

4. After hearing another recording press 2 again until you hear a recording that says "Please wait for an agent"

Once you speak with a live agent give your case number then state your reason on why you call..

Taray tarayan ang lola mo maam kasi kailangan....ayaw ako bigyan pero yung iba nga mga illegal nag drive...

Thanx sis, just called but the SAVE verification inquiry is only for the agency,, d daw pwd ung applicant mismo magtanong kasi case sensitive daw un,, can't do anything so wait na lng ulit talaga

NOA 1 - Sept 04, 2014

Timeline

Hey guys happy new hear to all!!! I'm glad everyone is having progress in their AOS. I'm super busy and so stressed out with work and we are moving by end of February and our scheduled interview will be his January 21 and honestly I still haven't printed a single picture nor prepared the paperworks. This month has been very overwhelming for me.

My question is what will happen if ever I reschedule the interview?

Edited by MrsKK

sept 17 2014
-filed application

9/19/2014
-application delivered

9/24/2014
-case received

9/25/2014
-check deposited

10/1/2014
-received official receipts

10/3/2014
-NOA for biometrics

10/16/2014
-Biometrics done

10/23/2014
i485 application to register permanent resident - testing and interview
i130 immigrant petition- initial review
i765 (work permit)- card document and production
i1319 application for USCIS travel document- post decision activity

10/30

got my EAD in the mail

Timeline

Today I passed my DL exam and when I got home I found my SSC with my married name in the mail! What a happy day! So happy that I could check online when my name was updated on the SSC since I was able to do the driving test before having the actual SSC in hand.

Now all that's left is getting a job and green card! Hoping to have news about green card by end of February!

Hi Anapetcu I'm just wondering, did you bring all your requirements with you on the interview even if it stated in the checklist "ok if already submitted?" Because most of the paperworks they ask their I already submitted one time during my application. Thank you and congrats on the green card

sept 17 2014
-filed application

9/19/2014
-application delivered

9/24/2014
-case received

9/25/2014
-check deposited

10/1/2014

10/3/2014
-NOA for biometrics

10/16/2014
-Biometrics done

10/23/2014

10/30

got my EAD in the mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi Anapetcu I'm just wondering, did you bring all your requirements with you on the interview even if it stated in the checklist "ok if already submitted?" Because most of the paperworks they ask their I already submitted one time during my application. Thank you and congrats on the green card

Hi MrsKK!

There must've been a misunderstanding. I didn't get my green card yet (wish I did :) )

However, I would take with me at the interview all original documents I have (e.g. I have submitted a scan of marriage certificate with my application, but I will take the certified copy of my marriage certificate with me to the interview). I would not make another affidavit of support and such. My husband is my sponsor anyways and he'll be present at the interview.

I will take lots of proof of our marriage such as common bank account, common insurances, common lease agreement, wedding and Xmas postcards written to all of us, pictures of us together with our families etc.

That's what I plan to do but maybe check topics on this site of people that passed the interview for your peace of mind.

I-751 ROC Timeline
Sun, 11/27/2016 - 90 days before Green Card expiration on 2/25/2016
Tue, 11/29/2016 8:30 AM - Mailed out I-751 ROC petition to USCIS California Service Center
Wed, 11/30/2016 11:40 AM - USCIS California Service Center signed for receipt of petition
Fri, 12/2/2016 - Check cashed by the USCIS California Service Center per our online banking account
Sat, 12/3/2016 - Received NOA (one-year conditional resident status extension) in the mail with receipt date and time of 11/30/2016 at 19:29 (7:29 pm)
Fri, 12/9/2016 - Received biometrics appointment letter dated 12/3/2016 with appointment scheduled for 12/23/2016

Wed, 12/14/2016 2:14 PM - Successful early walk-in for my biometrics at the Santa Ana USCIS

Thu, 05/03/2018 - My ROC case was transferred from CSC to NBC

Mon, 06/25/2018 - My ROC and Naturalization Interview was scheduled for Wed, 08/01/2018

Wed, 08/01/2018 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

Mon, 11/27/2017 8:00 AM - Submitted online application for Naturalization: Form N-400, supporting evidence & credit card payment

Tue, 11/28/2017 3:07 AM - NOA confirmation of application receipt was uploaded to my online USCIS account. Processing time for naturalization to be 10 months (to be completed September 2018)

Sat, 12/02/2017 3:06 AM - Received notification that my biometrics appointment was scheduled but the document showing the date and time has not yet been uploaded

Tue, 12/05/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Letter was uploaded to my USCIS account. Scheduled for 12/22/2017 at 8:00 am at USCIS Tustin

Tue, 12/05/2017 2:00 PM - Early walk-in biometrics completed at USCIS Tustin

Mon, 06/25/2018 - My ROC and Naturalization Interview was scheduled for Wed, 08/01/2018

Wed, 08/01/2018 - ROC and Naturalization Interview - Approved

Fri, 08/24/2018 - Oath Ceremony

Passport Processing Timeline

Fri, 08/24/2018 - Passport Application at Irvine Passport Acceptance Facility

Fri, 08/31/2018 - Received notification via email that passport is being processed

Mon, 09/04/2018 - Check for $110.00 to US Department of State for passport application was cashed

Mon, 09/17/2018 - Passport received via USPS

Thu, 09/20/2018 - Naturalization certificate returned via USPS

Timeline

Thank you girl :)

sept 17 2014
-filed application

9/19/2014
-application delivered

9/24/2014
-case received

9/25/2014
-check deposited

10/1/2014

10/3/2014
-NOA for biometrics

10/16/2014
-Biometrics done

10/23/2014

10/30

got my EAD in the mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

We sent AOS in Sep and waiting our interview.

AOS

2014/09/25 send package

2014/10/02 NOA1 message

2014/10/20 NOA for biometrics

2014/10/22 To biometrics

2014/10/29 ready to be scheduled for an interview

2015/01/19 Interview Mail (in 02/17)

2015/02/17 Interview

2015/02/17 Approval

2015/02/19 USCIS mailed "Welcome mail" in 02/18

2015/02/23 USCIS mailed "Card" in 02/23

2015/02/25 Got the card!!!!!!!

----------

N-400

2018/07/14 Apply Online

2018/07/21 scheduled biometrics appointment

2018/08/09 To biometrics

2019/02/12 scheduled interview

2019/03/21 Interview (Approve!!) 

2019/04/30 scheduled oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.