zmpart

vsc received 751 on august 15 but i still have no mail

3 posts in this topic

Hi

My wife and I sent our i751 in which we received confirmation from the usps that was received at VSC on August 15. They cashed the checks for 751/biometrics on August 19. But as of today we still have not received any mail at all from them. What is going on here? Is there any way to contact them and find out?

We are getting very nervous.

Thanks

It can take up to a month to issue a NOA1. If you still have not received the NOA1 extension letter by mid-Sept, then you can make an INFOPASS appointment and get an I-551 stamp in your passport as evidence of your LPR status. Sometimes the NOA1s go missing. Good luck.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Our family sent in our I-751 packet that was received by CSC on 8/27, the check for the fees was tendered for electronic fee transfer on 8/29. I know that they have the packet by USPS delivery confirmation and that the checked has been tendered for payment. The NOA will be forthcoming sometime (hopefully soon), but I am not ready to start worrying about a piece of paper that lately has been notoriously tardy in arrival (just read some other forum letters). I learned a long, long time ago that in dealing with USCIS that doing this :clock: can deleteriously affect your health and wellbeing.

YMMV,

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.