Daznconf

K-1 NOA2 didnt recieve

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got a letter from the National Visa Center NVC saying they received my approved I-129F from USCIS but I never got a copy of the NOA2. Is this bad? How do I get a copy to send to my fiancé?

I just got a letter from the National Visa Center NVC saying they received my approved I-129F from USCIS but I never got a copy of the NOA2. Is this bad? How do I get a copy to send to my fiancé?

Uscis will send you hard copy of noa2 by mail, it is really important coz of what I read here in vj that we will need it during AOS stage.better yo call uscis or check your mail box?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi, we got our NOA2 Approved in april 29, 2014 NVC still hasn't received anything. The lady at NVC has now told me to scan and email a copy of my NOA2 and they will research it. So anyone got any stories about this, what to expect, etc. This is very frustrating, is 4 month.

Hi, we got our NOA2 Approved in april 29, 2014 NVC still hasn't received anything. The lady at NVC has now told me to scan and email a copy of my NOA2 and they will research it. So anyone got any stories about this, what to expect, etc. This is very frustrating, is 4 month.

Email nvc and ask for the update, write petitioner name and birthday

Beneficiary name and birthday

Send email along with your noa2 hard copy?

It takes for them couple of weeks before they can give you answer that's why it's better to send them email and at the same time call them...goodluck to us?

Timeline

Email nvc and ask for the update, write petitioner name and birthday

Beneficiary name and birthday

Send email along with your noa2 hard copy?

It takes for them couple of weeks before they can give you answer that's why it's better to send them email and at the same time call them...goodluck to us?

Yes and I got response from nvcresearch stating that they dont have my case and will contact uscis about it. That was 2 weeks ago. they don't know anything. They send a letter and said we must wait 60 days more.

Yes and I got response from nvcresearch stating that they dont have my case and will contact uscis about it. That was 2 weeks ago. they don't know anything. They send a letter and said we must wait 60 days more.

That's what they said also to my fiancé when we are at nvc stage, to wait 60 days, just relax and be more patient, we recieved hard copy from nvc exactly 3 weeks after my fiancé called them and tell him to wait 60 days, but obviously it didn't happened to wait for us that long,it will come soon?

Hi guys do you know how many days to wait from Abu Dhabi usem to send the appointment pkg? which include the instruction and interview appointment?.

I also send them email asking if they receive the pgk from NVC coz when I check my case status online it appears READY... but till now I didn't receive any answer from them.

anyone who been to the same situation before? ...kindly share with me what did you do?

your comments is much appreciated thank you

Wait for the response, usually it takes 3 days to 1 week before they will respond to your email.tell your fiancé to keep on looking on his email inbox/spam messages..they will send the appointment letter to the petitioner?

Timeline

That's what they said also to my fiancé when we are at nvc stage, to wait 60 days, just relax and be more patient, we recieved hard copy from nvc exactly 3 weeks after my fiancé called them and tell him to wait 60 days, but obviously it didn't happened to wait for us that long,it will come soon?

Thanks hardrockangel. Your case if finish, finally you have the Fianze Visa? How long it took from approval until the date of the interview? Sorry I make many questions, but I´m very sad for this.

Thanks,

Thanks hardrockangel. Your case if finish, finally you have the Fianze Visa? How long it took from approval until the date of the interview? Sorry I make many questions, but I´m very sad for this.

Thanks,

Yes I'm k1 visa applicant, my case is transferred from manila to uae, we have delays for almost 2 months, thrn abu dhabi sched my interview this coming oct...you beed to call uscis if nvc didn't receive your file yet..just be patient and continue sending them email till ypu get update. .goodluck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Sometimes, the NOA2 just... doesn't happen. Or at least, the notification. You can have another copy sent to you; last I saw, it'll cost you around $410. Or you can merely type up a letter indicating you didn't receive an NOA2, provide all your other NOAs and additional information (like say, being approved and entering the country) when you're asked to provide the NOA2 for AOS. (There's a thread around here somewhere on VISA Journey for how to do just that, which is what my husband and I had to do for his AOS, as we never received an NOA2).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Happened with us too. We got the letter from NVC first and the NOA2 after that. This was because the post office returned the mail undelivered and attempted delivery ten days later. Trace your mail with your local post office in case you haven't received it.

I129F sent (CSC) : 02-Jun-14

NOA1 date : 04-Jun-14

NOA2 date : 17-Jun-14 (13 days from NOA1)

NVC Case# Assigned : 02-Jul-14

Consulate Email received : 15-Jul-14

Interview Date scheduled : 14-Aug-14

Interview Status : APPROVED! (71 days from NOA1)

POE date : 12-Sep-14 WE'RE TOGETHER!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.