2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

RafaoNy can u plz tell me when ur case was completed and how much time it took to completr

My case it´s not completed yet. I sent my documents and NVC lost. Last week i sent again and they received yesterday. So, the lady told me it tooks 30 days to review it. Now i have to wait...

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

My case it´s not completed yet. I sent my documents and NVC lost. Last week i sent again and they received yesterday. So, the lady told me it tooks 30 days to review it. Now i have to wait...

It will be all fine for you my friend, u will get your IL very soon...3 weeks before PD, that`s super good! I have 3-4 months....too much...

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys I have a question. I just called NVC and got my Case number and Invoice number, so I logged in to the NVC website to look around but I don't see anything there regarding the DS-260 form.

My PD is March 12, 2012. How long after receiving the Case number and Invoice Number will I be able to submit/fill out the DS-260 form online.

Thanks for your help.

Terry

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys I have a question. I just called NVC and got my Case number and Invoice number, so I logged in to the NVC website to look around but I don't see anything there regarding the DS-260 form.

My PD is March 12, 2012. How long after receiving the Case number and Invoice Number will I be able to submit/fill out the DS-260 form online.

Thanks for your help.

Terry

Just keep an eye on monthly VISA Bulletin. Your welcome letter is expected 1 year to 6 months before your priority date becomes current. It might take at least 8 to 9 years more if VB moves with current pace.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just keep an eye on monthly VISA Bulletin. Your welcome letter is expected 1 year to 6 months before your priority date becomes current. It might take at least 8 to 9 years more if VB moves with current pace.

Thanks Netkit, I got it. Now the wait begins, until then I cannot do anything, right?

Thanks for your reply.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Ok, guys, let's clear something, NVC is sending IL some days before your PD or they send IL, when VB COD is exact on PD date or pass PD date? And, if they send IL before PD, how many days before PD, in average? Thanks.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ok, guys, let's clear something, NVC is sending IL some days before your PD or they send IL, when VB COD is exact on PD date or pass PD date? And, if they send IL before PD, how many days before PD, in average? Thanks.

When visa bulletin reached ur PD and ur pd earlier the cut off dates then they scheduled ur interview date, and Nvc send interview letter 1 or 2 months before ur priority date.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When visa bulletin reached ur PD and ur pd earlier the cut off dates then they scheduled ur interview date, and Nvc send interview letter 1 or 2 months before ur priority date.

hi MQL i dont undeestand what r u saying first u say that IL issued when pd up then u say that u got ur IL before 1to3 months of pd

Timeline

hi MQL i dont undeestand what r u saying first u say that IL issued when pd up then u say that u got ur IL before 1to3 months of pd

As per trend, applicant gets IL almost 10 days before their PD becomes current. But Interview date might be 1 to 2 months after PD.

Edited by netkit

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Timeline

We receive IL 1-2 months prior PD current.

So it means this forum can know that what will be PD after two months based on IL receiving.

Filed: Timeline

Hello RafaoNY,

I will appreciate if you share the information as to how the NVC handles the CSPA cases after we write them to consider the cases of our unmarried children crossed the age of 21 under CSPA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.