Laverne

interview for spouse visa

4 posts in this topic

hello if any wanna have experience like my experience, I'm Philippines citizen my husband born in US we marriage in Philippines in Manila city hall.i request my interview in Cuidad Juarez, we live in San Miguel Mexico. everything i send all my original document in USIC and i got approve, short story

i enter the US Consulate the check everything in side my bag, I'm waiting for my interview first my interview the mexican lady she check all my original Document i send to USIC, and she ask my about my parents my self, i answer all the question, after that she give number and i wait 20 mints, second interview is American man he is friendly with nice smile he ask me how we meet my husband and why we did not live my hometown i answer my husband don't like mosquito that time is there of typhoon and my husband he like near in the hospital because him medical reason, the American he check all my document he ask me also my ID and ID my husband i give them, my wedding picture he see each one i think i have 100's picture different place and different person too, he told me please give a second he stand come back 2 mints and he ask me if i live other country i said yes before i came in Mexico, and he told you i never see this before my life this kind of you Marriage certificate and birth certificate, i want to scan this in us embassy in Philippines if this document in Philippines, i answer the officer i said sir this document i send to USIC and got Approve the answer the officer he said i know that, i ask again sir my visa approve he not yet, your not deny or approve, i ask again how i know if my visa is approve he told my i contact you i ask how you contact my you email my email, he said is the good question.and then he told me you can come to ask if you approve or you call consulate,my birth certificate and marriage certificate is from NSO AND of RED RIBBON, AND BODY HAVE IDEA ABOUT MY CASE, THE OFFICER I NEED TO WAIT 3 - TO 10 DAY WE STAY IN HOTEL VERY EXPENSIVE AND THE FOOD NOT REAL GOOD, IM GOT UPSET

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY BODY HAVE IDEA OR SOME ONE HAVE GOOD IDEA WHAT I NEED TO DO...

THANK YOU EVERYDOBY'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like he wanted to check the validity of your documents as they are not seen in Mexico.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, I agree with what Boiler says. i think the only options could be to either go to a more affordable hotel for the remainder of the stay in CDJ or since they said you could call the embassy you could go back home to san miguel and call after 3-10 days. if your dhl location is close to your domicile you would not have anything else to do in CDJ since you have completed the medical and interview and they have your documents. hopefully once they verify that they are valid everything will go quickly from there. my husband stayed in IBIS and when he was there it was really reasonable, good luck.

thank you for nice advice, I'm DHL address i chance here in JUAREZ,so think everything its approve i want to know more about my case I'm to much worry about my case, we plan my husband to cross the boarder here EL PASO ITS only 20 mints bus

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.