nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Yes, a checklist but technically not...I submitted my iv package in July and that was reviewed in September. The checklist I received was for the missing AOS for which I never submitted. I actually mailed it two days before I got the email from the NVC. Now I'm waiting for that to be reviewed. My petioner completed it and I mailed it. It was done before I really got into this site so I am worried that something may be wrong with it. I actually have a copy of it but I'm afraid to go through it now. Maybe I should?

Ok.. I'm confuse now lol so you mail out the Iv package first back in July without the aos? then they review for Iv and approve it but you got a checklist asking for the aos package? so technically this is the first time for them reviewing the aos correct? I say just wait out the next couple of day for a cc don't go crazy trying to figure out if something is wrong because honestly those forms make no sense at all specially the income part... just keep thinking positive and hopefully you will get a cc soon and I'm right after you.. :)

Just found out today that we got case complete on Nov. 12:

09/28/2014: last scan date (online DS-260)

(no RFE)

11/12/2014: case complete

11/13/2014: AOS payment showed as N/A in system

That was 45 days, or 44 if you count the last scan date as the next working day, Sep 29.

Yay!!! congrats!!! come on Oct!!!

Ok.. I'm confuse now lol so you mail out the Iv package first back in July without the aos? then they review for Iv and approve it but you got a checklist asking for the aos package? so technically this is the first time for them reviewing the aos correct? I say just wait out the next couple of day for a cc don't go crazy trying to figure out if something is wrong because honestly those forms make no sense at all specially the income part... just keep thinking positive and hopefully you will get a cc soon and I'm right after you.. :)

Yay!!! congrats!!! come on Oct!!!

Yes, I started this process not knowing anything about the F4 visa process or timeline.I was following the guide of someone here and a sibling who had previously done it.

I came to VJ looking for a K1 visa infoIV went in july, I got an email in September saying that the AOS was missing. When I called the NVC they said the IV package was OK the only thing missing was the AOS. The was mailed in September so now I am waiting...and waiting....day 50 now!

I call the NVC every week...and check the ceac site multiple times a day now. Keeping my fingers crossed for myself, you and everyone else!

Timeline

Yes, I started this process not knowing anything about the F4 visa process or timeline.I was following the guide of someone here and a sibling who had previously done it.

I came to VJ looking for a K1 visa infoIV went in july, I got an email in September saying that the AOS was missing. When I called the NVC they said the IV package was OK the only thing missing was the AOS. The was mailed in September so now I am waiting...and waiting....day 50 now!

I call the NVC every week...and check the ceac site multiple times a day now. Keeping my fingers crossed for myself, you and everyone else!

ahh gotcha ;) I tell you what if I would of know about Vj before my hubby would be here for xmas cause I would of avoid that stupid checklist... I trusted my attorney and I learn a very hard lesson, Trust no one!!! lol she messed up 13.a plus left something else blank which grrrrr made me so mad.. fingers crossed you hear good news soon ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi all,

my wife called Monday and the agent confirmed that we have a case complete.

(with still a checklist regarding 1 typo in the AOS of my bro in law, but we will anyway still be sent to the embassy and we will have to show the updated document)

but... still nothing received, and still no N/A on the CEAC site.

any one experienced the same delay ?

thx

--Stupid

Click here for my Timeline Details

IR-1 Visa, filling from abroad (embassy: Paris, France), dates formats mm/dd/yyyy
08/19/2013 I-130 NOA1
10/05/2013 Alien# notification
02/13/2014 I-130 transferred to CSC
02/27/2014 I-130 NOA2
04/09/2014 -- NVC received + case number assigned
04/11/2014 -- Completed DS-261 online
04/14/2014 -- I-864(AOS) Bill Generated and paid
04/17/2014 -- DS-261 accepted
04/20/2014 -- IV bill invoiced and paid
07/08/2014 -- DS-260 completed online
07/14/2014 -- Sent I-864(AOS) Package
08/04/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
08/21/2014 -- Checklist for AOS (missing 2013 tax info and missing IV civil docs)
08/22/2014 -- IV civil docs sent
09/08/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
09/04/2014 -- AOS documents sent again !
09/11/2014 -- Checklist for civil docs (US marriage certificate wanted vs. FR one sent)
09/12/2014 -- US marriage certificate sent
09/17/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
11/28/2014 -- Case Complete
01/05/2015 -- Medical
01/06/2015 -- Interview
01/13/2015 -- Visa in Hand
04/28/2015 -- POE

Hi all,

(with still a checklist regarding 1 typo in the AOS of my bro in law, but we will anyway still be sent to the embassy and we will have to show the updated document)

thx

When I called yesterday, and was told our case complete had been on the 12th, I was also told to expect an email mid-December telling us the interview date, which will likely be in January. That is to say, we had received nothing yet because the next thing to receive is the interview date, and they haven't scheduled that yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

When I called yesterday, and was told our case complete had been on the 12th, I was also told to expect an email mid-December telling us the interview date, which will likely be in January. That is to say, we had received nothing yet because the next thing to receive is the interview date, and they haven't scheduled that yet.

I am OK with the embassy/admin/mail delays.

Thanks for the feedback about the email. I guess even electronic processing takes a bit of time sometimes...

I am still concerned by the absence of N/A on the CEAC site. Probably it is linked to the automatic email, but other people have a fairly quick validation.

What about you ? did you check the CEAC site ?

--Stupid

Click here for my Timeline Details

IR-1 Visa, filling from abroad (embassy: Paris, France), dates formats mm/dd/yyyy
08/19/2013 I-130 NOA1
10/05/2013 Alien# notification
02/13/2014 I-130 transferred to CSC
02/27/2014 I-130 NOA2
04/09/2014 -- NVC received + case number assigned
04/11/2014 -- Completed DS-261 online
04/14/2014 -- I-864(AOS) Bill Generated and paid
04/17/2014 -- DS-261 accepted
04/20/2014 -- IV bill invoiced and paid
07/08/2014 -- DS-260 completed online
07/14/2014 -- Sent I-864(AOS) Package
08/04/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
08/21/2014 -- Checklist for AOS (missing 2013 tax info and missing IV civil docs)
08/22/2014 -- IV civil docs sent
09/08/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
09/04/2014 -- AOS documents sent again !
09/11/2014 -- Checklist for civil docs (US marriage certificate wanted vs. FR one sent)
09/12/2014 -- US marriage certificate sent
09/17/2014 -- NVC scan date (email)
11/28/2014 -- Case Complete
01/05/2015 -- Medical
01/06/2015 -- Interview
01/13/2015 -- Visa in Hand
04/28/2015 -- POE

I am still concerned by the absence of N/A on the CEAC site. Probably it is linked to the automatic email, but other people have a fairly quick validation.

What about you ? did you check the CEAC site ?

I did check the CEAC site, on the 12th and the 13th. It showed, for the AOS fee, "PAID" on the 12th and "N/A" on the 13th.

I wouldn't worry about it, though, if you don't see the same thing with your case. This isn't an official part of the visa process, it's just a quirk of the NVC's software that people have noticed. From what I've read on these forums, I think many people have gone through the process fine without it showing "N/A" for the AOS fee. The important thing is that you have case complete. (Congratulations, by the way!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi all,

thx

Did you check the right place for the N/A

I wrote a post a couple of days ago....

And I was looking at the wrong place for the paid to change to N/A. I was going here https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/and then I clicked "fee payment" and looked for the status to change. but you should click on the "

ahh gotcha ;) I tell you what if I would of know about Vj before my hubby would be here for xmas cause I would of avoid that stupid checklist... I trusted my attorney and I learn a very hard lesson, Trust no one!!! lol she messed up 13.a plus left something else blank which grrrrr made me so mad.. fingers crossed you hear good news soon ;)

So it seems like I may generate a checklist. I just noticed that only the i-864ez form was submitted but no copy of taxes for the recent year!

I feel so bad! That copy is required right? Would they ask me to bring it to the interview? Or would they need to verify before?

I am on day 51 of waiting.. what should I do? Just wait? Or should I mail out the taxes on monday?

Timeline

So it seems like I may generate a checklist. I just noticed that only the i-864ez form was submitted but no copy of taxes for the recent year!

I feel so bad! That copy is required right? Would they ask me to bring it to the interview? Or would they need to verify before?

I am on day 51 of waiting.. what should I do? Just wait? Or should I mail out the taxes on monday?

My attorney fill out the I864 not the ez but I would just wait to see if you get hit by a checklist, I mean your so close to the 60 days already that a couple mores days won't make a different and who knows you may not get one :) what's your scan date? Two other people just got hit with a checklist a bit ago they found out by calling tonight, had you try calling them?

My attorney fill out the I864 not the ez but I would just wait to see if you get hit by a checklist, I mean your so close to the 60 days already that a couple mores days won't make a different and who knows you may not get one :) what's your scan date? Two other people just got hit with a checklist a bit ago they found out by calling tonight, had you try calling them?

Scan date is 1st Oct. Trying to call now. Edited by NYjones

Praying for good new!!! Let me know ;)

So I called. Case hadn't been reviewed but I was told that a checklist will be generated because of the missing tax return. I was advised by the rep to just go ahead and send it off and not wait for the official checklist.

I am absolutely devastated by this news. I had no idea this was to be submitted!!

Timeline

So I called. Case hadn't been reviewed but I was told that a checklist will be generated because of the missing tax return. I was advised by the rep to just go ahead and send it off and not wait for the official checklist.

I am absolutely devastated by this news. I had no idea this was to be submitted!!

Oh no... I'm so sorry :( don't lose hope, just go ahead and send the tax return and keep thinking positive.. Who knows what could happen NVC is all over the place and maybe the speed up soon.. At least now you know and get to save a couple of days..

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone..I have an update on my case so nvc reviewed my aos package which was received by them in sept. They said they will be reviewing the second package in upcoming week or two. that package was received by them in oct 2nd week.

But I'm sure they will be sending the checklist because in the original request they didn't mention if i need the visa status document of her being in Canada, now they are requesting that as well. we were so close, so i asked them if i can bring that to the embassy they said NO...this is so crazy they really know how to play with peoples emotions. i will have to send her visa status document but that will take another 2 months

I have had it with NVC this is crazy.

i'm so stressed out right now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.