Trumplestiltskin

We're not a 'post-racial' society. We're the 'innocent until proven racist' society

114 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

how embarrassing. did you go to uscis and count out all the employees by race?

Would it be embarrassing if one of the black VJ members went to USCIS and noted that all the people working there were white?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

how embarrassing. did you go to uscis and count out all the employees by race?

Why yes I did .

Why is it Racist, when I notice that in most Govt institutions I go in a see very few white people working

But when a person of color complains in the other direction, they are seeking justice and equality

Would it be embarrassing if one of the black VJ members went to USCIS and noted that all the people working there were white?

No it would applauded that they noticed the results of stifling racism in this country . Same thing at the DMV the other day. 21 employees not one white. How is that ok ?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't think it's necessarily racist to do that, but it is a pretty odd thing to do.

So let me get this straight, if the employees of a government office are predominantly of a single race, that's an example of racism is it?

Once again we have a situation where white people are the victims of racism because the appearance of the employees is all one needs to know about how and why they came to be working there. Interesting.

That's kind of what the original argument in this thread was, that people have become so deluded with their own form of political correctness that they no longer understand what racism is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Janelle is not here so I'll be her fill in...

You don't see white people working government jobs for the same reason you don't see them out in the fields with the illegal aliens: They take the jobs they want while the rest of us get to squabble for the the menial jobs that are left.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You're just full of these little nuggets aren't you.

Somebody has to be the ray of sunshine :goofy:

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't think it's necessarily racist to do that, but it is a pretty odd thing to do.

So let me get this straight, if the employees of a government office are predominantly of a single race, that's an example of racism is it?

Once again we have a situation where white people are the victims of racism because the appearance of the employees is all one needs to know about how and why they came to be working there. Interesting.

That's kind of what the original argument in this thread was, that people have become so deluded with their own form of political correctness that they no longer understand what racism is.

It all depends doesn't it? If the amount of black people employed by an institution severely outpaces the % population of black people in the area then something is wrong. If hiring is done properly, it should follow local demographics. A large swing in any direction is a bad thing. That should be common sense.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It all depends doesn't it? If the amount of black people employed by an institution severely outpaces the % population of black people in the area then something is wrong. If hiring is done properly, it should follow local demographics. A large swing in any direction is a bad thing. That should be common sense.

Well obviously there are a lot of 'if's' in the equation, I'd say it's a given.

embarrassing because how did he get all the uscis employees together to properly count?

and i thought i was the one jumping you?

Why yes I did .

did you pull the fire alarm or something?

Timeline

I think above all the employees hired should be qualified for the job. That should be the #1 factor in hiring anyone.

Why is it Racist, when I notice that in most Govt institutions I go in a see very few white people working

But when a person of color complains in the other direction, they are seeking justice and equality

No it would applauded that they noticed the results of stifling racism in this country . Same thing at the DMV the other day. 21 employees not one white. How is that ok ?

i never said it was racist. but like ming said - it's a weird thing to do.

i think what you're talking about depends upon the population of the area. the dmvs around here have no shortage of white employees.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think above all the employees hired should be qualified for the job. That should be the #1 factor in hiring anyone.

Qualifications for a government job that deals with the public include breathing and basic grasp of "self"

Janelle is not here so I'll be her fill in...

You don't see white people working government jobs for the same reason you don't see them out in the fields with the illegal aliens: They take the jobs they want while the rest of us get to squabble for the the menial jobs that are left.

I thought you were serious for a second. Govt jobs are good to get

Timeline

Qualifications for a government job that deals with the public include breathing and basic grasp of "self"

:rofl:

I withdraw my earlier point.

embarrassing because how did he get all the uscis employees together to properly count?

and i thought i was the one jumping you?

did you pull the fire alarm or something?

USCIS is basically one giant room like a gymnasium. with areas roped off for different functions. So yes save one or two offices, you get to basically see all he employees, same with DMV The white folks must have been in the office, boss man and all