chevykiel

Confused.. HELP!

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

It might be best to just call NVC instead of waiting for the letter. I just realized that I never received a letter from NVC, but I didn't think about it because I had called and received the MNL#. Now I am wondering what was up with NVC.... Not much of concern now since Jesica has already entered the US on her K-1 :D

You are not the only one that has stated they never received a letter from NVC with the case number... odd.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

ohh that being said, I might as well call them. Lol Thank you :)

You can email them requesting the MNL # also, they were very quick to send it to me when I did that.

Details in my link

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you better do cfo seminar if you already had ur visa...more convenient...they will just issue the certificate if you dont have a visa...

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Finally got our case number from NVC after 10 days! Wuhoooo! Now, question guys when will november interview dates be available?

Most likely sometime in October.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most likely sometime in October.

Oh ok. Thanks hank! I guess my fiance will do his Medical and CFO first. Also, i looked through your guidelines and i saw that my fiance's going to be needing my w2 at CFO? i guess I'll just wait for my NVC letter then so I can send both of that to my fiance.

Timeline

Oh ok. Thanks hank! I guess my fiance will do his Medical and CFO first. Also, i looked through your guidelines and i saw that my fiance's going to be needing my w2 at CFO? i guess I'll just wait for my NVC letter then so I can send both of that to my fiance.

No he will not need your W-2 at CFO (for sure don't take a copy there), he may need a copy of your tax return (make sure to black your SSN for CFO) to prove single status, if you have never been married before.

Tax return and W-2 are for the embassy.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

No he will not need your W-2 at CFO (for sure don't take a copy there), he may need a copy of your tax return (make sure to black your SSN for CFO) to prove single status, if you have never been married before.

Tax return and W-2 are for the embassy.

Oh ok. I'll just make a copy of my tax return then.

Anyway, 6 days after getting my MNL #, our case is now in Manila and our case status says READY. It's so fasssttt

I don't have my employment letter, bank acct info and haven't filled out my AOS yet. LOL

I dint know it'll be this fast. I'm freaking out. :crying::wow:

Timeline

Oh ok. I'll just make a copy of my tax return then.

Anyway, 6 days after getting my MNL #, our case is now in Manila and our case status says READY. It's so fasssttt

I don't have my employment letter, bank acct info and haven't filled out my AOS yet. LOL

I dint know it'll be this fast. I'm freaking out. :crying::wow:

6 days! That was fast!

As long as your income meets the 125% of poverty guidelines and you are with the same employer, you only need to send the I-134 with original signature and a copy of your tax return and W-2. Employment letter and bank statements are optional, not required.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

6 days! That was fast!

As long as your income meets the 125% of poverty guidelines and you are with the same employer, you only need to send the I-134 with original signature and a copy of your tax return and W-2. Employment letter and bank statements are optional, not required.

Oh really? I thought it was a requirement since that's what i've read here on VJ. And yes, i make 32k a year so i guess i do meet the poverty guidelines? Anyway, it is. I'm still in shock. Everything's going really fast. My fiancé just paid his visa yesterday and got his nbi, cenomar and birth certificates.. So he's good to go!

Timeline

Oh really? I thought it was a requirement since that's what i've read here on VJ. And yes, i make 32k a year so i guess i do meet the poverty guidelines? Anyway, it is. I'm still in shock. Everything's going really fast. My fiancé just paid his visa yesterday and got his nbi, cenomar and birth certificates.. So he's good to go!

Follow the embassy instructions letter for what is required for the interview at USEM. (link to instructions letter in my guide)

Employment letter and bank statements are optional, you want to send copies absolutely no issue with that, but if you don't it will not cause any issues with being approved either.

USEM only requires copies of the most recent tax return and W-2, and original I-134.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Follow the embassy instructions letter for what is required for the interview at USEM. (link to instructions letter in my guide)

Employment letter and bank statements are optional, you want to send copies absolutely no issue with that, but if you don't it will not cause any issues with being approved either.

USEM only requires copies of the most recent tax return and W-2, and original I-134.

Ok dokie! Thanks Hank! Already downloaded instruction letter from your link :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.