Sugarcoated

Civil Surgeon in NYC, AOS K1 I-693 vaccine supplement

7 posts in this topic

Anyone can reccommend any CS in New York with affordable price ?

I need to do my AOS and submit vacination supplement, i miss couple shot from my country e.g. Hep A and Td..

AOS from K1 :

Date Filed : 2014-09-08
NOA Date : 2014-09-16

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-09

Early Bio : 2014-10-03

EAD & AP Approved : 2014-10-15

EAD & AP Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Waiver letter : 2015-02-25

Service Request via phone : 2015-07-24

Welcome Notice was mailed : 2015-07-30

Green Card Received : 2015-08-24

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I just did this last week. I went to Dr Anthony Blau of Green Card Medical Exams (http://greencardmedicalexam.com). He charged $60 to fill up the vaccination supplement (you don't have to print it out either as they have the form on hand).

I was missing Tdap and final dose of MMR, so the staff sent me to a state vaccination place (the one I went to is in Brooklyn) and it was free. After the shots, I went back again to the Dr Blau's clinic to get the completed and sealed vaccination supplement.

They seem to know what they're doing. The few clinics I called don't (one of them charges $50 in Brooklyn, but I'd rather pay the $10 extra for the peace of mind).

I just did this last week. I went to Dr Anthony Blau of Green Card Medical Exams (http://greencardmedicalexam.com). He charged $60 to fill up the vaccination supplement (you don't have to print it out either as they have the form on hand).

I was missing Tdap and final dose of MMR, so the staff sent me to a state vaccination place (the one I went to is in Brooklyn) and it was free. After the shots, I went back again to the Dr Blau's clinic to get the completed and sealed vaccination supplement.

They seem to know what they're doing. The few clinics I called don't (one of them charges $50 in Brooklyn, but I'd rather pay the $10 extra for the peace of mind).

Yes !!!! u just validate my decision....i called several place this afternoon and found Dr Anthony Blau for $60, another place in the same zip code is seem nice too, but $75.

i believe you get your vaccine in brooklyn fort greene health center right ? did they give you paper record? i thinking about go to the health center first then go to the doctor later, im missing one tdap...

AOS from K1 :

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Yes !!!! u just validate my decision....i called several place this afternoon and found Dr Anthony Blau for $60, another place in the same zip code is seem nice too, but $75.

i believe you get your vaccine in brooklyn fort greene health center right ? did they give you paper record? i thinking about go to the health center first then go to the doctor later, im missing one tdap...

You can do that too (going to Fort Greene Health Center first)! They do provide printed paper record once they're done vaccinating you. You should also bring your vaccination sheet that you get from your home country as this information will be keyed in by the doctors into the NY State Health record.

You can do that too (going to Fort Greene Health Center first)! They do provide printed paper record once they're done vaccinating you. You should also bring your vaccination sheet that you get from your home country as this information will be keyed in by the doctors into the NY State Health record.

thank u so much. This is very helpful ...

AOS from K1 :

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've just discovered this thread. I am in the same situation as the OP: I am due to enter the USA on Tuesday on a K1 Visa, but I am missing the MMR and Tdap shots from the medical I had in the UK.

Having read this thread, I plan to get these shots done at the Fort Greene Health Center, and then visit Dr. Blau to get my I-693 completed.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do I need to wait until I have my Social Security number to get shots at the Health Center or Dr. Blau's clinic?

2. Dr. Blau's website mentions bringing form I-94: I believe these are now issued electronically. I will be bringing my passport with K1 visa, plus my original medical report from London clinic. Is there anything else I need?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.