Trumplestiltskin

America's convicted juveniles: The stories of those growing up behind the razor wire

102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You don't know anything about me.

You know how I know that?

I'm not an American.

Praise Allah.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you have the same hatred for your home country's servicemen and women.

Edited by BatmanUSA

Timeline

where do you get off calling combat veterans "peasant" killers.??

Look, everyone has their thing.. apparently yours is wrapping yourself up in a 30 year old fantasy movie and wanting to be an evil dictator. You made your hatred of American combat veterans very very clear...

its ok Ming, people from the UK, and many other places around the world make fun of America.. Its just very insulting when you pretend to be an American and join in conversations about America when even you admitted that you have no skin in the game. And your comment about combat veterans show that you never had any skin in the game and you just aren't that kind of person... but smile.. :) G-D loves you (F)

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have no particular issue with combat veterans. I have an issue with you, apparently being one, suggesting that because you have 'defended freedom' that you are somehow more patriotic than anyone else.

Having said that, I don't think Iraq or Afghanistan were about defending American freedom.

I don't understand how the govt. can charge a juvenile as an adult, but yet tell the rest of the juveniles they are not old enough to make their own decisions. Another weird double standard in this country.

The facts in individual cases will differ. All cases can not be treated the same. There is nothing magically that happens when you turn 18. I'm glad that we don't approach this issue with a "one rule fits all" attitude.

Interesting dig though "Another weird double standard in this country"

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

Ming,

you say too much... you assume too much, you misinterpret what I said, and you obviously don't know ###### about Iraq or Afghanistan, or Israel or Palestine...

go spend some time in those places, take a weapon and stand for something, someone like you needs a really good life lesson.

But you are happy and safe and comfortable hiding on the internet pretending to be someone who knows something..

You can't even realize when someone backs off, but you continue the attack...

First I thought you were a pompas ###... now I believe you do not love yourself so you hide on the internet and pretend to talk with authority about things you really know nothing about... do yourself a favor an stay on the internet... you would probably get hurt if you went to a bar and said these things you say.

Edited by BatmanUSA

Timeline

Ming,

you say too much... you assume too much, you misinterpret what I said, and you obviously don't know ###### about Iraq or Afghanistan, or Israel or Palestine...

go spend some time in those places, take a weapon and stand for something, someone like you needs a really good life lesson.

But you are happy and safe and comfortable hiding on the internet pretending to be someone who knows something..

You can't even realize when someone backs off, but you continue the attack...

First I thought you were a pompas ###... now I believe you do not love yourself so you hide on the internet and pretend to talk with authority about things you really know nothing about... do yourself a favor an stay on the internet... you would probably get hurt if you went to a bar and said these things you say.

Again. You know nothing about me. So this tirade, like the last one, is strange and meaningless.

I'm not 'hiding on the internet' anymore than you are. Yet presumably when you, a combat veteran, goes onto the internet it has some special significance. Who knew/

Perhaps you are conducting a cyber attack on North Korea as we speak?

Edited by Hail Ming!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The facts in individual cases will differ. All cases can not be treated the same. There is nothing magically that happens when you turn 18. I'm glad that we don't approach this issue with a "one rule fits all" attitude.

Interesting dig though "Another weird double standard in this country"

Not a dig really. Just a fact. All persons under 21 are not considered responsible enough to consume/purchase alcohol Yet some 15/16 year olds are charged as adults for crimes committed while at an age where they aren't considered responsible enough to make adult decisions concerning alcohol. Seems like a double standard to me. Either you're considered an adult at age 18, or you're not. Seems the criminal justice system is trying to have it both ways, hence the "weird double standard" comment.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Praise Allah.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you have the same hatred for your home country's servicemen and women.

Are you a Muslim?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Not a dig really. Just a fact. All persons under 21 are not considered responsible enough to consume/purchase alcohol Yet some 15/16 year olds are charged as adults for crimes committed while at an age where they aren't considered responsible enough to make adult decisions concerning alcohol. Seems like a double standard to me. Either you're considered an adult at age 18, or you're not. Seems the criminal justice system is trying to have it both ways, hence the "weird double standard" comment.

It's certainly confused

Timeline

Again. You know nothing about me. So this tirade, like the last one, is strange and meaningless.

I'm not 'hiding on the internet' anymore than you are. Yet presumably when you, a combat veteran, goes onto the internet it has some special significance. Who knew/

Perhaps you are conducting a cyber attack on North Korea as we speak?

all your posts are meaningless.. I must have missed the post where you mentioned about your military service, or your travel to foreign lands to see what is really going on... or did you fail to mention that you only hide on the internet and talk ...

You are very good at insulting people... but you have never been anywhere or done anything, so you can only repeat the ####### you hear on the news and read on the internet... that's called being an "armchair quarterback", if you were a real man you would understand..

BTW.. Flash Gordan destroyed Ming, so basically you are non-existent...

Timeline

all your posts are meaningless.. I must have missed the post where you mentioned about your military service, or your travel to foreign lands to see what is really going on... or did you fail to mention that you only hide on the internet and talk ######...

You are very good at insulting people... but you have never been anywhere or done anything, so you can only repeat the ####### you hear on the news and read on the internet... that's called being an "armchair quarterback", if you were a real man you would understand..

BTW.. Flash Gordan destroyed Ming, so basically you are non-existent...

"I've never been anywhere or done anything". Right. And you know this from your vast personal knowledge of me of course.

Again, you are on the internet too, but apparently only I am 'hiding out'. I can only conclude from this that you are doing some very important work.

Timeline

your silence speaks volumes...

I could ask you to tell us about your vast personal knowledge, but I am sure you will again give some ####### answer... or again, (since you never answer) did we miss your post about where you have been?

you comments about your saying combat veterans are "peasant killers", pretty much tells us all we need to know about you..

Edited by BatmanUSA

Timeline

Speaks volumes to what? That I don't feel the need to refute allegations you've pulled out of your rear end? Yeah... Why the hell would I do that.

I said shooting peasants in the middle east is not defending American freedom. Again, I don't believe the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq have done anything to preserve your constitutional freedoms. Its just 19th century colonialism with a bit of marketing spin.

I'm not saying you have to like it. But maybe you can elaborate on the point in a way that doesn't involve making up fictional biographies of me.

Edited by Hail Ming!