Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello !!!! today mark 2 months from i130 received my hope Is to be approuve by NVC USC in about 1month and half now, prediction of VJ stat. No one got update !!! I don t Know much about visa bulletin for exemple They give a month a Head the next PD date but it s just an approximation ? Like october predicate march 8 or something 2013 but as long we not there yet it can Still change by end of september right?? Have great waiting time :-) !!!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello !!!! today mark 2 months from i130 received my hope Is to be approuve by NVC USC in about 1month and half now, prediction of VJ stat. No one got update !!! I don t Know much about visa bulletin for exemple They give a month a Head the next PD date but it s just an approximation ? Like october predicate march 8 or something 2013 but as long we not there yet it can Still change by end of september right?? Have great waiting time :-) !!!

Not sure I fully understand your question.

However, next week will mark 4 months from the date my i130 was received and the vj timeline approval estimate has passed and I still haven't gotten any updates so don't be too disappointed if your approval takes a bit longer than you hope.

You have to keep in mind though that an estimate is just a prediction, many sites will give you several predictions but none of them can tell you for sure. We just have to be patient and wait, unless the 5 month mark has passed then it's a good idea to call uscis and find out what's going on.

Visa bulletins are released a month before the dates for which they apply. Say the December2014 bulletin is released on November 10. The dates in that bulletin will be current for the duration of Dec 1 - Dec 31 and will not affect the visas that are current for November. Also, when the bulletin is released the dates are officially set and will not change by time the bulletin is in effect.

(L)Central Park Wedding (L)

Thank you CBMx3 for your explanation iam naturely impatient but i Know iam not the only one who are in that situation. Those days i run between doctor and hospital have small kids Is taf to handle specially mine are hyperactifs ..., Can wait to be with dady .....

All the best to all fillers!!!

Hope PD move forward too that s so unfair this idea of PD when you see the money that you spend and Is not even equal!??!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Hi folks!!! I was wonder if we Are allow to play the DV lottery mean while the process is on since they pick some countries we may be lucky ...If someone know about let me know there is 1 month to register start it from today... I am so afraid of backblog this Pd Don t movery I Don t want to wait until 2016 ?

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Nkkystel, nice to see that you are Nigerian. I am Nigerian too and my priority date is August 2014. Wishing everyone the very best in this waiting period....

Hi Nkkystel, nice to see that you are Nigerian. I am Nigerian too and my priority date is August 2014. Wishing everyone the very best in this waiting period....

Hey ! Welcome to forum and good luck on the journey , you may fill in your timeline as with timeline we can track cases and more.

USCIS
June 01, 2013 I-130 Started

June 10, 2013 Priority Date
June 14, 2013 NOA 1
September 10, 2013 NOA 2

NVC
October 21, 2013 AoS Fee Paid
December 22, 2013 DS261 Submitted
December 27, 2013 DS261 Accepted ( via email )
December 28, 2013 IV Fee Bill Invoiced
December 29, 2013 AoS Package Sent
December 30, 2013 IV Fee Paid & DS260 Submitted
January 11, 2014 IV Package Sent
January 07, 2014 AoS Package Received ( call NVC )
January 15, 2014 IV Package Received ( call NVC )
January 27,2014 Received AoS Checklists ( email )
January 27,2014 Received IV Checklists ( email )
February 25,2014 Sent IV Checklists back
February 28,2014 IV Checklists Package Delivered
March 5,2014 Sent AOS Checklists back
March 10,2014 AOS Checklists Package Delivered
March 19,2014 Case Completed ( call NVC )
March 22,2014 Case Completed ( CC email )

Consulate
February 05,2015 Interview Letter
March 12,2015 Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So today marks 4 months since my I-130 has been received, and still no update. My visa journey approval estimate which was between September 20-22, has now changed to "there are not enough recent approvals to generate an estimate...."

Since there haven't been any other approvals since September 10th the issue seems that the service center has just simply slowed down and not a specific issue with my case. Since I'm still within the 'normal' processing time I will give them a few more weeks before I start calling. At this point I guess I have no other choice but to be patient and VERY observant....

(L)Central Park Wedding (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.